DoSomePBEM IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoSomePBEM IV

Playerlist (as fas as I could find out ).

Dugrik - French - Dugrik@ev1.net
    TheBirdMan - Vikings - max.reiff@lyngbyes.dk
    Siege - Japanese - seige@roadrunner.nf.net
    Paul - Americans - paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl
    Nimrod - Russians - ericmusser1112@yahoo.com
    Stavros - Australians - steve_auch@yahoo.com

Maestro ( kris.maes@planetinternet.be ) is subbing for Stavros here I see now.

And big surprise: We have no moderator or “owner” yet of this game.

Previous thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...&pagenumber=11

I have mailed Nimrod to resend to either Maestro or Nukeboy (before I read, that Maestro actually IS the sub here for Stavros) - and to Paul to resend to Nimrod is case Nimrod does not have the turn anymore.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

The new French government looks forward to good relations with the other nations of the world.

Dugrique Le'France

-----------------------------------
    turn 89 to Birdman

I do not wish to be rated in this game until turn 109.

Comment

Peacetreaty with the french forwarded.

Turn 89 to Siege.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Need a moderator?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Oh yes - thank you .

Gandhi

Comment

Ok if all agreed email me turns at blackicegl@cogeco.ca. Remember to put Game name and turn number in the subject field.
            Is this game 24 hour rule?
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Turn 89 to Nimrod

Comment

turn 90 to Birdman

Comment

Turn 90 to Nimrod

Comment

You people want 24 hour rule enforced?

Sorry Ches auto forward of now
                    Or do we?

Comment

Heh heh. First action of the new moderator was to send me a copy of every turn.. Luckily, I just played the one from birdman like normal

ha ha pete
                      "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Duh! Mailbox flooding Inc. Lol

Ok hey people 24 hour rule or what? Let me know...
                        Or do we?

Comment

24 hours will be ok.

Gandhi

Comment

Ok then Nimrod play today or nexted we go
                            Or do we?

Comment

turn 91 to Birdman

Comment

Working...
                              X