• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from holiday.
    Ready to continue the game.
    (Cubans and Russians I suppose.)
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Maestro, you have a new teammate who will play the Russians. Milamber (milamber@whidbey.com).

BTW, has Swissy played his turn?
      Darth have you received a turn from Swissy?

Comment

Turn sent to Darth on the 21st
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

i'm still waiting for a turn.
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

I decided to stop playing CTP PBEM. Please forgive me that I do not repeat my reasons in many threads. If you are interested in them see the following thread.

Thanks for the fun,

Franses
            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

I was unable to read my e-mail for the last 4 days.
              Next me if necessary.
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

i'm still waiting for a turn would that be turn 94?
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

Problem solved.
                  Got my old modem back.
                  veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

I don't understand. How many times do I have to post/email to get this game working?

Who ever is not interested or can't keep up with it please drop out from this game.

We have to finish it one day...

Comment

Let me see.......

Darth Viper might be away. No posts from him the last 2 weeks.

Suggest Swissy forward turn 93 (Darths turn) to Nimrod for him to play that.

Nimrod should then forward the played turn (now 94 I think) to Milamber.

Correct ?!
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

As far as I know Darth will be away for three weeks starting from 16th of July.

Therefore Nimrod should be notified about it and play his turns. Right now unless we hear something from Darth we could follow your suggestion Bird.

Thanks

Comment

edit: wrong thread
                          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Sent turn to Darth, cc'ed Nimrod, on 6/21. Resent to both. today.
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

turn 94 received sent to Frans and Max Reiff. is there a moderator to send turn to?

Comment

No moderator yet. It's hard to find one in our days

Note that Franses is no longer playing so Bird will be his sub until a replacement is found.

Comment

Working...
                                X