3. Jpww
    4. Alesia
    5. Fraze
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by C-MATRIX

Is that means that a game with 2 Human and 1 or 2 AI can also be ranked? How do you get a moderator? Do you have to get it from T1 of the game or he can start from some later turn?

And why every 9 turn the results are revised? I thought that the game is ranked only once when is finished? Do you add some extra points for number of cities or population and so on?
      So many questions... MY poor brain... Human Players only count... Moderators normally come forward when the game is started, often they are the game creator.

IF we rated once per game, ratings would never happen... PBEM can take years... we rate according to powergraph strangth every x9 turn, this will not be changed... Internet games are ranked at the end of the game... Since the powergraph takes into account population, cities etc, this is the fairest and easiest way to do it.... again this will not be changed.... although when team ranking starts, there is debate there as to how to score.
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka

So many questions... MY poor brain... Human Players only count... Moderators normally come forward when the game is started, often they are the game creator.
        Thanks Gav,
        Sorry for the long questionary, but all those issues are too new for me yet.
        I guess I should try such a game, just to understand and get used to them.
        CYBORG> Combat Model,
        MetaCl.> ORACLE, SubCl.>>DEMON,
        SkillCl.> ANACONDA> Att 5*,Def 5*,
        Moral> 5*, Luck> Irish, Disadv.> None

Comment

NEW THREAD STARTED PLEASE POST AT http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...261#post868429
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Working...
          X