Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genesis, turn 49[list=1][*]Faded Glory[*]Swissy[*]Blackice[*]Don[*]Dugrik[*]Gavrushka[*]Nuke Boy[*]Paul[/list=1]

Comment

Do Some PBEM, turn 89[list=1][*]Birdman[*]Seige[*]Paul[*]Stavros[*]Nimrod[*](Dugrik) *unrated until turn 109*[/list=1]

Comment

Eagles at War, turn 59[list=1][*]Nuke Boy[*]Kralj[*]Nimrod[*](Dugrik) *unrated until turn 69*[*]Hunter[*]Seige[*]FlameFlash[*]Fraze[/list=1]

Comment

Lung's Fast - turn 289:

Lung
          Stavros
          Paul

Comment

Fly High turn 89.

1: Blackice
            2: BirdMan
            3: Frazer
            4: NukeBoy
            5: Nimrod
            6: Hunter
            7: Gav

As far as I remember, Blackice and Gav do not want to be rated in this game?!
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Teh hehehehe Gavrushka has me rated in all games

So Birdy when do I get to pluck your feathers online
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Probably never - I have not played online since the times of "Age Of Empires" on the Zone, and that's some years ago now.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

It's time i made myself available for an occasional online game to put you infidels in your place!

My time is limited, but i may be able to play for a couple of hours at a time in the near future. My window of opportunity is between 9.00am and 12.00pm GMT Sunday to wednesday. Mondays are best for me, so Gavrushka and Blackice, feel free to propose a time to play, although i imagine only a small number of turns will get played in a given night due to my slow computer. Before Easter may be difficult, but feel free to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
                    It's time i made myself available for an occasional online game to put you infidels in your place!

My time is limited, but i may be able to play for a couple of hours at a time in the near future. My window of opportunity is between 9.00am and 12.00pm GMT Sunday to wednesday. Mondays are best for me, so Gavrushka and Blackice, feel free to propose a time to play, although i imagine only a small number of turns will get played in a given night due to my slow computer. Before Easter may be difficult, but feel free to ask
                    I'd love to play you Lung.... Sunday early is good for me.... 2 hours is an excellelent session length, 40-50 turns easy!
                    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Sounds great Lung mister

Sundays is great for me too early humm in fact one of the few times I have left to play
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

Uh-oh! I guess i'm going to have to make time to put you blokes in your place!

Yeah, i'll try Sunday as i'll have brownie points with the missus for not playing golf For me, 9am GMT is 8pm at night, although i suspect daylight saving finishes on saturday, so it might actually be 7pm at night. Anyway, i'll try and make 9am GMT to 11am GMT available.

Should we make a threesome, or should we play two at a time? I've never played online before, so i'll need to be filled in about starting and whether sending messages to each other actually works!

Guys, let me know and i'll try and make time. If i can't, i'll post here in the interim.

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
                          Uh-oh! I guess i'm going to have to make time to put you blokes in your place!

Yeah, i'll try Sunday as i'll have brownie points with the missus for not playing golf For me, 9am GMT is 8pm at night, although i suspect daylight saving finishes on saturday, so it might actually be 7pm at night. Anyway, i'll try and make 9am GMT to 11am GMT available.

Should we make a threesome, or should we play two at a time? I've never played online before, so i'll need to be filled in about starting and whether sending messages to each other actually works!

Guys, let me know and i'll try and make time. If i can't, i'll post here in the interim.
                          Lung I will get up earlier on Sunday Morning.... Say 7am GMT if it makes it better for you....

So then, you've NEVER played online before..... Okay we play a Regular ALL land Map with High goods and maximum wetness for rivers.... Is this a good time to point out that the LAST superb PBEM Player I went up against was crushed so completed and absolutely it took 4 Nurses and A Surgeon to peel his bloodied Carcass off the side of his Computer...
                          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Teamhorses turn 119

1. Alesia
                            2. Nimrod
                            3. Franses
                            4. Zobozewarrior
                            5. Darth Viper
                            6. Nukeboy
                            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Sunday is good for me so far. I just have to confirm what time 7am GMT is here and we're on!

The great Gavrushka shall soon taste STEEL!

Comment

Gav, your death shall commence at 7.00am your time (is that GMT?)! E-mail me at lungthetrue@bigpond.com to tell me how to start!

Comment

Working...
                                X