CtP-Multiplayer Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they're finally back, thanks.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Summer is almost here. It is expected that pbem games will slow down as every summer So are you up to any short of vacation this summer? I am thinking of going to a Greek island at July probably at Myconos or Paros

Comment

Hey sounds like fun! I am taking a break and traveliing soon..... No idea where to go.....I was just looking in the travel agents -they had some stand by cruises round the med, really cheap
        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

traveling? Doubt it... have too many bills to pay... *sighs*

Comment

Hey Garry, take a trip to Greece for a few days. We shall go to an island, relax and have great fun There are lot of chicks form all over the world to spend our time with in the Greek islands at summer

Comment

The Long arm of Anna would catch me even so much as smiling at another lady, and I would be quietly executed by the Anna network of Terror and Retribution.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                The Long arm of Anna would catch me even so much as smiling at another lady, and I would be quietly executed by the Anna network of Terror and Retribution.....
                Why does this sound so familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                  As I am sure Mr.Gavrushka would ifin Miss Anna would gaze upon the likes of a Stout,Virile male, prowling the grounds before your Princess Anna!!..Justifiably so, as your love is a cherished,valuable commodity not open to trading on public market!

Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    As I am sure Mr.Gavrushka would ifin Miss Anna would gaze upon the likes of a Stout,Virile male, prowling the grounds before your Princess Anna!!..Justifiably so, as your love is a cherished,valuable commodity not open to trading on public market!

Troll
                    Okay... so that sounds familiar too.

Comment

• Well Gavrushka, since you missed your chance, I've oreder my tickets for a trip to Greece already .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I am seriously tempted, but as pretty as the girls may be there ain't one I ever met as pretty as my dear sweet Annusik Lapatusik!

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll

Troll
                          U gone all soft on me Troll?? Annushka is indeed a Princess, 1m60 tall 43 kilos, genius IQ, looks of a model, and temper of Satan himself......

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka

U gone all soft on me Troll?? Annushka is indeed a Princess, 1m60 tall 43 kilos, genius IQ, looks of a model, and temper of Satan himself......
                            Let me tell you whats important to me in my life..

#! Jesus Christ
                            #2 My Family
                            and then my gaming, I mean my job, then my gaming!!

But as far as what i stand for I am a Lion, sometimes biting ang raoming seeing whom I may devour, I apologize, its in me human nature not the best witness, but as far a soft, my friend, Im a Mushey-headed Marshmallow when it comes to the relationship a man needs to have with his woman, not women.. but his soulmate he should show respect,honour,chersih the times he is blessed with her presence!, as for looks, that a definete plus, but its in the heart my friend, when the wine ages gracefully, the sweet aroma of youth sleps into the winds carried wayward, its the fullness of the heart that permeates the greying hair, thinning receding hairline, the 'badge of honor" weight that a woman wears post childbirth, its in the touches the sweet stares,,,,, the knowing that time spent, battles waged, wars fought within and without, no valley will ever divide the Love that you two can have, time and its irreversable effects, make honor your waking and waning motive.

Keep those whom you love closest to your heat, thats what is the most cherished of all possessions, Love, no one can take that away, if you two love one another, others seek to topple ascend to the heights only a loving couple can enjoy and experience, but alas, unless allowed to enter, the vampires of discord can only sit at the door and be at bey, awaiting what will never come, a chance to sit at the headtable occupied by love birds!

Thats my small bit of unsolicited advice, it can be deleted from this post but not from within my heart or my doll-babies!!!

My Linda is my sweetness of 17 years!

Troll
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Gav,

Should I envy you or pity you?
                              "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Gav is pretty pathetic. I mean, that is the only reason why he is so good at CTP.

Comment

Working...
                                X