Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinns
    What about Saddam?

Im Alive and I been Rescued!!..ugh..oh your here to take me away..oh ho ah ha hee hee
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I think he gave himself up because he had a tooth ache.
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• You may not be far from the truth. He did look pretty bad. Poor Saddam... He looked like a broken man. He messed up when he thumbed his nose at the wrong country. There are dozens of terrible attrocities occuring in dictatorships all over the world... But none as juicy as Iraq! All we needed was an excuse.

Comment

• Dictators always end badly, or does somebody remember a dictator, who lived happily ever after?
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Fidel Castro ?
            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Yes, and how about...

Kim Jong-II -- North Korea?
              Robert Mugabe -- Zimbabwe?
              Muammar el-Qaddafi -- Libya?

Who am I forgetting?

Comment

• How did Mussolini end up?

Comment

• Not a happily-ever-after ending....

"On the German collapse (Apr., 1945) Mussolini was captured, tried in a summary court-martial, and shot with his mistress, Clara Petacci. Their bodies, brought to Milan, were hanged in a public square and buried in an unmarked grave. Mussolini's body was later removed, and in 1957 it was placed in his family's vault."

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                    Not a happily-ever-after ending....

"On the German collapse (Apr., 1945) Mussolini was captured, tried in a summary court-martial, and shot with his mistress, Clara Petacci. Their bodies, brought to Milan, were hanged in a public square and buried in an unmarked grave. Mussolini's body was later removed, and in 1957 it was placed in his family's vault."
                    That ain't so bad.
                    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
                    X