CtP-Multiplayer Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
    Does anyone know what's become of Mathemagician?
    You dont suppose he fell into that BLACK-HOLE of a game he came up with??

I just wonder... how its going...

To quote Steinbeck...

"The Best Laid plans of Mice and Men, often go awry"

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• formerly known as Prince
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• u like ski jumping?
        anybody?

Comment

• No, but I get a certain thrill out of queue jumping.

Comment

• Ski Jumping? I would be lucky to get up on ski's without hurting myself. Much less jump off a cliff with em on. My speed is more "ski falling." So I pretty much live where there is no snow.
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• i didn't ment ski jyumping as sport to do...
              hehe
              do u like ski jumping as a fan, as a sprt fan
              of winter sports disciplin
              'cause i'm watching ski jumping for many years now
              and i enjoy the competition that the jumpers r giving me

maybe u like other sports
              what sports do u like most?
              to enjoy watching or "playing"

Comment

• and i quess taht the time of chapionships is a good time to ask such a question

Comment

• i'm a little drunk do forgive me those 'missletters" (that's how i call the letter mistakes that i made in every one of the last posts)
                  jea
                  my english is poor

Comment

• My favorite just happens to be baseball. I like the San Fransisco Giants.
                    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Hmmm... I like American Football, Rugby, Rugby League, Soccer, Cricket and a certain game I played at my high school "Moonball".

Moonball was played in winter. There were no rules, no restrictions on how wide the field was, but the length was ~100m. The ball was around 3 ft in diameter. Needless to say it consisted of a lot of people getting hurt.

Oh the ignorance of youth

Comment

• Well, thought the best place to rant about my recent life goings-on would be here...

Currently my sister-in-law and her 2 month old son have just moved into our new apartment... we got the bloody place for the extra space, not so that she'd actually have a bedroom!

Though it is a needed move-in, at least until she gets on her feet... the problem is getting her on her feet. She sees my wife as her protector, especially since the guy who should have been her protector didn't want the job (husband decides to beat her.)

Maybe I'm selfish, but I don't really want her problems bleeding over into my family. Now I have to worry about my wife's safety since she helped get some of her sister's things from her old apartment... and crap... I just saw her walk into the building I'm in so I better go and find out if she got that restraining order on the (*&@#$ or not...

Wish us luck though, and keep us in your thoughts and such... what irks me the most is that, as it should, my family takes priority over my school work... but I've got three papers due in about two weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
                          Well, thought the best place to rant about my recent life goings-on would be here...

Currently my sister-in-law and her 2 month old son have just moved into our new apartment... we got the bloody place for the extra space, not so that she'd actually have a bedroom!

Though it is a needed move-in, at least until she gets on her feet... the problem is getting her on her feet. She sees my wife as her protector, especially since the guy who should have been her protector didn't want the job (husband decides to beat her.)

Maybe I'm selfish, but I don't really want her problems bleeding over into my family. Now I have to worry about my wife's safety since she helped get some of her sister's things from her old apartment... and crap... I just saw her walk into the building I'm in so I better go and find out if she got that restraining order on the (*&@#$ or not...

Wish us luck though, and keep us in your thoughts and such... what irks me the most is that, as it should, my family takes priority over my school work... but I've got three papers due in about two weeks
                          .............and Life goes on..

But you are correct, Family comes first. I am sorry that your sister in law is getting whooped. I pray for your families safety. I also pray that you be the Family [rovider and understand that when weighed up in eternity, family will stand long past the papers!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• just watch your back there FF to many times have i seen the helping people get screwed in the end. to many times the laddies end up back with the abusers and cant seem to shake the circle of vilolence, is she going to get some counseling?
                            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Thanks Milamber... right now she just got the ex parte paperwork and a hearing scheduled for the 9th... that's probably when the next big occurance will happen... I just hoping that she doesn't stick around here too long.

I wish she'd get some counseling... but thus far she hasn't

Comment

• Obviously I don't know the full story here, but I agree with Troll (even though he is insane ).

The help you give your sister in law now could be the thing that turns her life around. With a young baby and on her own it sounds like she needs all the help she can get, and if not from her sister, then from whom?

Comment

Working...
                                X