CtP-Multiplayer Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has merit me thinks.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• It has merit me thinks.

Comment

• Nice one, jpww .

FlameFlash - those people are just generally anti-apolyton, and take any possible chance to show how bad we are here...
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Good to know I'm on the dark side of the force.

I was getting lonely with all my light side Mac using...

Comment

• Yeah, exactly . We are the hell knights...
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• The guy actually called the FBI?

Comment

• Just an update on my life

I bought an engagement ring monday. I think I will propose to her this weekend. I dont know what kind of setting I should go with. Maybe some kind of dinner party with a bunch of people bringing the ring out or somthing Somthing wacky. Im a wacky guy. I spent alot of money on that damn ring. And it was a spur of the moment thing. I mean, we've never even talked about marraige. But we get along great. We've been together for 2 1/2 years almost (And we've like never been in a fight). So she better say yes.

Gentlemen, Hold your congratulations until I pop the question! (besides I caught her snooping on these forums once. So maybe she'll get the hint)

Comment

• 2.5 years without an arguement, eh? Wow!

Actually, I think my wife and I never argued until we became engaged and moved in together. Knew each other for almost twelve years by the point we finally moved in together... (romantically involved for six.)

And you know what we argue about? My mother mostly. It's really laughable.

Faded, my only advice: make sure your mother and she get along! It's horrible being stuck in the middle of MIL/DIL battles with nowhere to run.

Now I just hide behind my infant son and we both enter the fetal position and deficate our pants... okay sure, so he hasn't learned self control yet, but really, it's okay when you're really, really scared for your life, right?

That's what I get for marrying a red-head.

(As an aside note, the above was partially a joke... if I see anybody running around yelling that I actually wet my pants then you'll really be in for it. )

<---Setting himself up for a comment from somebody who just can't resist the opening.

Comment

• Well Ive been living with her for almost a year and a half now. I moved in cause my old place was a dump and I was too cheap to move somewhere else (Im a cheepskate, I save alot). So I decided to move in and help her pay her rent on her new apartment. I was dating her for awhile.

Of course we have had fights. But we settle it. always, theres nothing it seems can seperate us. Unless one of us cheat or somthing. Which I will not do and she is honest.

Actually.....she's blonde.

Comment

• lol @ flame. Actually she has met my parents and I her's. No troubles there. Now my dad keeps asking me "When the hell are you gonna give me some grandkids, boy. You seem to be the only one with good looks". I guess I should get started then?

Well not really. But kids are on my "To do list" Before I turn 30 in 2 years

Comment

• Well, I am not into the serious stuff myself right now and probably will take me ages until I decide to do such a move but If things are well between you and her sure make the move

And your idea sounds pretty good. I only hope you do or join party relatively often otherwise she might get suspicious

Comment

• Well Faded, certainly lucky on that one... her parents hated me (okay, so her mom didn't like me) while my mom didn't like my wife.

Things between my MIL have greatly improved ever since my wife's older sister ran off and disappeared with some grungy guy off the street. She realizes that she's actually lucky to have me in the family.

My mother and my wife are the dangerous part. It may still come to pass, so be careful. Though since she's blonde you'll probably get out more or less safer than I did.

Kids on the to do list for prior to thirty? Boy I'm young! Twenty here... one kid, wife, school, work, and Apolyton... my calendar is booked!

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                            Well not really. But kids are on my "To do list" Before I turn 30 in 2 years
                            Just make sure that you get plenty of "practice"

Comment

• **** I gotta put the whole thing on delay. Ive got to go to the UK tommorrow. Gaahhh. Good thing I have ffm. In addition, I will need a few subs

Comment

• We've got many newbies on this month, don't you think?

A warm welcome to them

Comment

Working...
                                X