No announcement yet.

CtP-Multiplayer Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok he's a cad and he should have been brought up on treason charges for the china gate bomb shell that gave china all are missel and bomb tech.
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Glad somebody finally agrees!

And the most they do is slap his wrist and say he can't practice law for how long?
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Vietnam Sucked. I maybe was just a strain of genes in some colored guys nut at the time. But Ive read into alot about it. Really a tradegy. We just picked up where the Chinese, Japanese, and French left off. We never should of been there. And the whole disrespecting the veterans right afterwords thing got under my skin.

Comment

• Yeah, regarding Vietnam lot of crap happened when the veterans returned home. It's just that some people can't understand that those simple soldiers have nothing to do with politics, just serving their country.

Comment

• Ya but it was stupid.

The Chinese tried to take Vietnam, no. The Japanese tried for 10 years......no... The French thought they could pick up the old pieces of there empire and start again.... Not the case. Then we came along, with really an unstated reason other than a silly domino theory that communism would spread to Australia if it didnt stop in Vietnam.

Comment

• well i grew up during it, yeah we should have never been there, but we were and we did have it won in 67
              the prob. was we did not have the confadence of the vietnam people and we were not allowed to follow in to cambodia and laos and finnish the north vietnamese commis off. we also had it won in 69-70 after beating back the tet offenesive and starting the hevey bombing of the north. we didn't need the ground troops then the south viet. was able to handle the north till congress pulled the funding for the south and stopped our bombing of the north. i'm sorry to say our county has not lived up to our agreements with our allies that has really hurt our crediblity world wide.
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• the french had controll of the north that is where there major bases were they did not have the confidence of the people either and that is why they were kick out to

Comment

• Faded, nice to see you released , but now please pay attention to last PM I sent you.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Milamber, why am I not surprised about the other stuff (regarding our pulling funding, etc.)

Isn't part of this lack of assistance to our allies why some countries still don't like the U.S.?

My dad was a leuitenent in the air force... he helped teach some south vietnam pilots how to be pilots. *sighs* I wish I could still talk to him and learn about history... especially the part he took part in. He was always just a little angry with the federal government, never fully trusting them when they said anything. It's a good/bad habit (depending on your political views) that I've picked up since.

Named my son after my dad... he died in 1999 to cancer that wasn't caught soon enough.

*scratches head* Now I'm wondering why I wrote all that...

Comment

• Condolences on your dad, FF.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Yes, condolences. Most people wish they had had more time to get to know their parents. It seems that no amount of time is enough.

Comment

• hmm ya serouis condolences. I lost a grandfather recently. A great World War2 veteran. Actually this might suprise alot of people (ive said it on ACS before), he was a German Conscript in france. Came over here as a POW, decided to bring his family from germany to live here. I wish I had known him alot better too. He had alot of stories to tell, alot of wisdom too. He died about 6 months ago.

Comment

• Hard to replace a Dad faded my simpathys go out to you F.F.

keep his stories and memory intact and tell your kids P.S. be close to your kids no matter who what where or when they need you...
                            Last edited by blackice; July 11, 2002, 01:13.
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Amen blackice.

Amen.

Comment

• Amen from me to. The restaurant that i manage the owners mom got out of germany in 38 (they are Jewish) she has some real horrar stories to tell about what her family went through, she was the only one to survive from her family. shes now pushing 90 and still in pretty good health.i hope to be able to sit down and talk to her in depth sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X