X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all, Hagar has an equal love of the amber fluid as your truly
    No doubt......... .

TURN 0 to Don!

The mighty Lung-God have given the VultureBreath a better start than he might have wished

Soon the sound of wings from TheBirdMan shall haunt your ears and make one of the two small propels turning in your brains confuse the other............
    Last edited by TheBirdMan; September 25, 2002, 13:41.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
      The mighty Lung-God have given the VultureBreath a better start than he might have wished
      That's probably cos he borrowed my CD...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Lungmatch Semi-Final 2 has now been created!!

However, SF1 has not due to failure to determine Mobius' e-mail address. Of course this is my own stupid fault Mobius, please tell me which e-mail address to put on your civ, and which civ you want, if you haven't already.

Also, everyone should start with two settlers, as i created the game on warlord for exactly that purpose, so please let me know if you only get one. In other words, don't get carried away with your two settlers, Tweety, as Don and i certainly have two as well

For Lungmatch Semi-Final 2, please post your turns HERE
        Last edited by Lung; September 25, 2002, 20:13.

Comment

Lungmatch Semi-Final 1 has finally been created! Post your turns here!

Let the party begin!

Comment

So what is the prize for first place... a free coffee mug from Apolyton that says, "Buy Apolyton or we shoot kitties"? Charming.

Comment

I presume it's too late to enter this tournament?

(Just kidding Lung. Looks like a good format. Good luck all )

Comment

Working...
              X