Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone cast a Dark spell and summon me??
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

No, go back to sleep.

Judiast priest, its like 2:00 am in the old world

C'mon , dont you sleep?

Comment

Hey drAgON1 I wont go to cinema today, so we can start 9 pm if you want, I mean 1 to 1:30 hours from now, ok?

Comment

Faded, I got work to do.... a Mountain of work.... I wake up and work... Anna beckons, and I am gonna try and make enough money to buy a place in London so the Graveyard shift often comes into play..... I have the saddest existance the world has ever known... the Pope spends more time in the Pub than me, I like to think of it as setting a few cities to infrastructure for a brighter future..... .... well the truth be known I am just a sad f***er hoping someone is about to play....

Aha Ber has posted....

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
            Faded, I got work to do.... a Mountain of work.... I wake up and work... Anna beckons, and I am gonna try and make enough money to buy a place in London so the Graveyard shift often comes into play..... I have the saddest existance the world has ever known... the Pope spends more time in the Pub than me, I like to think of it as setting a few cities to infrastructure for a brighter future..... .... well the truth be known I am just a sad f***er hoping someone is about to play....

Aha Ber has posted....

Oh well.....

I work alot. But ahhhhhh...You need pub, drink, TV No beer or PUB drive Steve crazy....You come to vacation in the states. I'll set you up in living room! Plenty of pubs if you bum with me!

No shortages of Pubs ffor me. In fact, I probably spend more time at the bar than the pope does in church

Hey bottoms up!

Comment

Faded - if you are serious I will take you up on that offer! Last Holiday was 1998, last pub trip was not long after... But going to London in the summer has thrown my world into confusion.. ... Anna goes to Russia in May, I move to London in July/August .. (a decent terraced house in Richmond, London costs around USD 1,000,000- ask Nuke I remember he has travelled there) and I could not even raise a 5% deposit on one here yet... but after I settle there, my lifestyle is gonna change... nightclubs... .... can someone advise me, are three foot collars and gold medallions still in??

Comment

I think dragon did'n read my message

So I'll be there at 11 pm as our first arrangement.

BTW I can't enter into california12 so try to find me in other server, plz.

Comment

Originally posted by berXpert
                  I think dragon did'n read my message

So I'll be there at 11 pm as our first arrangement.

BTW I can't enter into california12 so try to find me in other server, plz.

You werent the only one who got locked out of the Cali party

Comment

I am here now and ready to rockn'roll. Come and find me.
                    The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

Dragon had connection problems

I'm happy we are at turn 70 and he have not kill me yet... well I think we are tie but we can arrange continuation of this other day, I had to work tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep right now.

BTW thank you dragon for the game

Comment

Well I was hoping that old age, and time away would have softened Dragon up.... But if you are matching Ber, then you are as good as anyone here..... ...... Ber us Apolyton'ers have been shouting our mouths off about our ability, make that man bleed!!

I look forward to playing you Dragon.... I think...

Comment

Question: are these tourney games gonna be rated? I think they should be. BerXpert is really turning up the heat in our game I sure hope I can hold him off long enough to make a plan .Another thing....I wanted to know what all tricks do you guys consider cheating? I know ,I know, why bring up this nasty topic again but I am use to using tricks and I want to be fair to everyone(and not get kicking out ) First off I know no rush buying and switching (no brainer), but I wasnt sure about the double build trick.(Ex: small farm big farm on top of one another in same round, it will appear as big farm the next round)I was scared to use it in our game and ofcourse I did not want someone else using it against me without both using it. Well that is the only trick I can really think of right now. But here is a tip for yall who dont know it: Whenever you have a ship loaded with a unit they can depart that round you can search the blacked out areas of the map to find new land. The line of movement is yellow untill you cross over land then it turns green. Also I would advise you guys to go for banks before mills in games that are not all out war.Turning off science to rush buy mills is good. Aquducts are a must have in cities.Infrastructor in cities is better than PW as a whole civ. To get mass PW quick change all worker to max prodution that turn the set PW to 100%. To get an early jump in tech at the start of the game find a spot with 3 goodies and rush buy a market and dont build any settlers. that will give you around 75 gold from a size 3 city without any trade, its a great jump start.I have said all this because I like to be fair. I love close games that are won by the little things(such as a Spy that steals a mayjor tech to even out the game or win it). I will be happy to share any ideas I have. So take these things into consideration or not. I look forward to playing anyone who has a will to win.
                          THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN BRINGING BACK A GREAT PVP GAME. LET TOMORROW BE BRIGHTER>
                          The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

Dragon, I don't personally consider spending 700pw to get advanced farm a cheat (or for a fishery) the longship use is universal, so no problems there, we never use Slic commands or rushbuy switching, whenever we suddenly need a military unit out we will ALWAYS switch to that at top of queue before rush buying no matter how little the difference to a structure..

You will find that there are a fair few very able players here now, Blackice, berXpert and me head the field, but it appears that some of the PBEMers are coming into Internet Play, and there is always some great gaming to be had. Everyone is really committed to the win, but no one spits the dummy out if they lose, the games get discussed and strategies evolve.... More new players are coming on board all the time, and all of them can have trainer games with the more experienced players...

We started a strategy guide, http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...2&goto=newpost ... There is a bit of B.S. posting, but overall you may actually learn something too from it.... I certainly did!

Hope we can link up this weekend for a game?

And hell yes all Internet and Tourney games should be rated!

Comment

Hi Dragon

I do not think any of us care about trick use as such. Slic use, file modifications, cracks etc are out for sure. The main idea is that each player play by the same rules. That is why I put in the tourney rules to email your agreed upon rules for your games. If you both agree to rush buy so be it etc. As long as each know how to do it and agree to the use before the game have at it.

Fairness is all we preach here and sharing of tactics and stradegies. That makes for better games, more even games and way more fun

Thanks for the tips!

Well you are here now Dragon1 join in add your personallity and have fun. You may want to try a pbem game the diplomacy changes the game immensely.

Sounds like you two have a great game going I thought as much
                              The semi finals should be very tight baring land advantages, oh restart as much as you need people to get good land.
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

Theres nobody on!

And I can play today because I said I would take her out to eat and to the mall to buy clothesl tommorrow before it closes!

Thanks guys, I really wanted a game!

Comment

Working...
                                X