X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way!
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Is that tourney still going? I have been waiting to see who I play next. Swissy you around now to start a game?
      The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

• I am available tonight if anyone up for a game - Swissy we are playing tomorrow at 18:00GMT yes?

Comment

• Hey Gav, I hace not too much free time but if you want a fast game go now to cali12

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
            - Swissy we are playing tomorrow at 18:00GMT yes?
            Yes
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Yes Dragon tourney is still on...Yes you are still in...Yes I will update the rankings with several losses tomorrow. Those losses will consist of all the players that committed to the tourney and the rules and have not played and or reported thier games....

"OUCH" that hurt////
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• {GAME Jet fighters...}
                {Players Gavrushka, Darth}
                {Finishing Order, Darth, Gavrushka}
                {Description: It seemed for a long time in this game that Gav was going to win (again). He had most of the wonders including London Exchange and Edison's Lab. But then I found Jet Propulsion in a ruin and started building Jet Fighters. I took 12 cities in about 5 turns including his Capitol}

Thank u Gav for a great game!
                Ash nazg dubratuluk
                ash nazg gimbatul
                ash nazg trakutaluk
                agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Erm Swissy?? U about?? I'll be in NL Lobby

Comment

• Im on. But seeing swissy and gav, and no one else around. I dont see anybody on.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                      Yes I will update the rankings with several losses tomorrow.
                      Out of curiosity, are you going to still going to update the rankings anytime soon? If so, I'd like to post a news item about them...
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• yes I have to drop a few games to make this a priority...To be honest I have delayed it for the tournament players but it seems they prefer the loss to the game. I will endeavor to post them Thursday...last call for wins people
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Okay,
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Swissy can you confirm availablity for Saturday continuation at 18:00 GMT (17:00BST) time check this is posted at 14:30

I am available Sunday too for anyone that wishes to play against me.. I hope Saturday will be taken up with continuation with Swissy.... Without a doubt the most tense game I have been in... Siwssy is the Only player that has stopped my units in their tracks... He now has Marines to my Cavalry, and his superb use of Stealth Units and Zones of Control has really thwarted my attacks... I am desperately trying to hang on in this modern part of the game as Swissy extends his science lead, the calm way he confronts my massed Cavalry attacks is impressive- I took two cities but at truly disproportionate cost (27 Cavalry for one city wasn't it??) My inability to capture cities immediately leaves me stranded high and dry..... However the game turns out, I am a far wiser man than when I started the game.... looking forward to continuation

Comment

• Go swissy!

Comment

• Locutus, where do you post the news at?
                                The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

Working...
                                X