Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was fun. Great job Darth and Gav. We can continue tomorrow maybe.

Oh gav.....how do you like the "G-spot"

Comment

• i got directx 8 point something and i still have problems
      going to reformat tonight

Comment

• im back windows 98 and all
        cant allways get into the games server though

Comment

• Thats good Paul...... Any chance of a 1 v 1 this weekend sometime... well two games, a land and an islands game...

The land game cos I wanna see if I am REALLY that good, and the Island Game, cos I want help.... name your times
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Paul are you going to play Darth in this tournament?
            Speaking of which is anyone playing the tournament?
            Email you results with the subject labeled "Tournament" let me know who is still playing
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• i have no plans this weekend
              so i can play anytime i think yayayay. Just name some times
              between 12.30 gmt and 18 gmt is no good to start for me, cause i dont want to play all night preferably ****s me up for the week. Any other time is fine just say, and if we dont get too finish straight away or takes awhile too continue dont get ****ty cause it some time takes awhile too find each other. We can only play weekends i presume unless you can play at work (i cant ).
              im still having troubles getting into the games server
              but i can get into the nl one fine and the games one sometimes ,

Comment

• anyone up ?
                im bored cant go to the pub cause its pissing down with rain
                and dont wanna get wet, and drank too much to drive.
                and there are no taxis here
                )-:

Comment

• I have a good chunk of playing time available today, who is up for one?
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Paul I think U will be on shortly... if U want a land game please lets play... then after I destroy u so bad u have to label your limbs to know what goes where, we can try an Island Game, and you can pass the labels back to me so I can rebuild my shattered body......

Comment

• How do I get a place in the ranking?
                      After I finished the next game or do I have to enlist now?
                      ...They reach Hell's levels, and form the springs that fill
                      The sunless gulf we passed of Acheron,
                      And, draining thence, the Styx, and Phlegethon....

--Dante--

Comment

• I have been slow updating the rankings because of waiting for void tourney players. I will update it tomorrow consider yourself ranked.
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Not as slow as me Blackice!! I have the results up, but I am still trying to get the formating right!

Erm Anyone playing today??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                            Erm Anyone playing today??
                            I'm just heading to the lobbies.
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Man you two were fast the game is locked....
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Heading back to NL to resume our game Gav.

Comment

Working...
                                X