Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommorrow looks good for me. Tho after I am forced from gf to do choors around this place and get BOTH cars washed. nooOOO!

God help meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Comment

• After my Companies most successful advertising campaign in History.. I have rang minions, delegated work, hell I even have time to wash Faded's Girlfriend with a soapy sponge, erm Car, I meant Car... .... So after 20:00GMT today I belong to the people!

Ice u okay to continue tonight?
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Anyone up for a game?
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• ANyone up for a game around now?
          The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

• Up mouse in hand and ready....
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• So Ice, you comming to the lobbies to meet me in battle?

Comment

• only see two servers one is cali it does not connect then nl I have been there for some time now
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• HMM,,,STRANGE I SEEN 4 CALI,ACTIVISION,ALINK,AND NUCLEARDAYS...MAYBE YOU NEED A TUNE UP

Comment

• I have 5 hours of gaming time. Heading to the lobby of nl.gamepoint.
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Originally posted by drAgON1
                      HMM,,,STRANGE I SEEN 4 CALI,ACTIVISION,ALINK,AND NUCLEARDAYS...MAYBE YOU NEED A TUNE UP
                      Interesting enough I installed CTP again then servers.dat hummm...One more time
                      Or do we?

Comment

• I can ever get into Gamesrv. Or Nuclear days. Hey but im online today!

Comment

• Saw swissy's game. I think it is "Anybody?". But I tried to enter room...

I couldnt join. The Bar kept goin.....and goin.....bah..

Is craptivision killing there Mplayer service or somthing?

I only get 4 servers anyway

Comment

• Faded the only server goosed to me is Cali12, the rest seem fine.. Must be your comms?

Comment

• Gav you on?

Comment

• I will be shortly in NL server, Darth will be meeting me there, we had a game to continue..... I am sure you can convince him of a three player game... and thanks about two's company!

Comment

Working...
                                X