No announcement yet.

Another World Part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Americans hope the dispute between the Mayans and the Assyrians is now resolved and SEATO and the Arthibus Pact can now stand down

American scientists warn of a disaster in 32 seasons. It now appears the Assyrians are the biggest polluter

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan
    Last edited by Av8tor; April 12, 2002, 11:30.
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

turn 121 to Saddam

Comment

Why is the world at Assyria's throats? We have done nothing to the people of the new world..nor to any other nation. You might have higher production, but distance makes your threats amount to hot air. AP wont be bullied either. Oh and believe me. We have the "Means" to make you wish you or any of your friends sorry for any kinds of aggression towards nations of the Arthibus pact.

As for nuke plants. Ya 2 turns isnt long to wait. But do the Caribou have 2 turns?

But hey, our children have Inhalers! Pollution is not a problem. Do yours!? oh god think of the bloody children!

Saddam,

Comment

Turn 122 sent to Nimrod
          "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Congratulations to the Assyrians for completion of the Internet The Americans have a patent on hyperlinks so plan to pay up The world will never be the same

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

And the Mongols have patents on the concept of click-to-pay. You may remit your license fees to our bank in Sammarkand.

----------------------------------
              turn 122 to Saddam

Comment

Turn to Genghis Khan

Comment

Saddam,

I have withdrawn the cavalry from my own territory to allow you to spy on me. Don't think I'm happy about it. Withdraw that pikeman from my mine now and stay off Mongol land!

Genghis Khan

--------------------------------------------------
                  turn 123 to Saddam

Comment

turn send
                    Ash nazg dubratuluk
                    ash nazg gimbatul
                    ash nazg trakutaluk
                    agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• dugrik,

We respect mongol territory. Always. But the listening tower is assyrian. There is, a whole marine division gaurding it now. We will withdraw all but 1 battalion next turn. But the battalion will stay there until workers can reach the tower to repair it.

You have no right to cap my listening posts. Ive lost 4 this game. 2 to you and 2 to the incan's. Im becoming really irritated here

Yes I placed them badly. But that gives neither of you the right to cap them. And seeing as how you continue to do so. You make me even more angry. Dont push yer luck...

We respect what is yours and what is ours. But when our security is first. These border occupations of listening posts are illegal. Even if one happens to infringe on your unused tiles. We cannot allow this. Please refrain from occupying them and instead, use diplomatic channels. I would disband them and make them elsewhere. If only you had asked. But my security is now comprised.

Saddam

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                        You have no right to cap my listening posts. Ive lost 4 this game. 2 to you and 2 to the incan's. Im becoming really irritated here

When? I have not touched anything of yours.

turn to nuke
                        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                          dugrik,

You have no right to cap my listening posts. Ive lost 4 this game. 2 to you and 2 to the incan's.....[i]f only you had asked. But my security is now comprised.

Saddam
                          The Americans will soon have no need for listening posts

Most civs are now nuclear powers. Lets all be responsible.

The Americans would be most displeased if their friends the French, which does not have nukes, is attacked

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan
                          Last edited by Av8tor; April 25, 2002, 19:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrod

When? I have not touched anything of yours.

turn to nuke

you speak with 2 tongues. You capped a post in Australia..which had been there many..many years. Before you had. Secondly ; we are not afraid of your empty threats. You boast of much backing. and we have no doubts you would aid france. But simply; you know it. I know it. France is not going to be attacked. Not me nor anyone.....

As for Globesat. That is not a given, but a race, as you can see.

Comment

• The only post in australia is at its 3 or so northern tiles and it was built by me. Why would you build in what is clearly my territory anyway?
                              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrod
                                The only post in australia is at its 3 or so northern tiles and it was built by me. Why would you build in what is clearly my territory anyway?
                                can you see a pattern? Read a few posts up. I placed them in bad spots. I had anticapted to settle those bye now. But discovered I had other plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X