• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 115 to Saddam

Comment

X-com is old school faded

Thats why I still play
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
        X-com is old school faded

Thats why I still play
        very addictive right?

Comment

Hey, what pollution? You aint seen nothing yet.....atleast not until I finish these 6 Airports

Ok now serouis

--------------------------------------------

Letter to Seato regarding Assrian-Eygptian relations and intentions of the Arthribus Pact forces deployment.

We decline to reduce are war readiness. Eygptian and Assyrian troops for some time had been staging naval and land war games. We see no need to reduce readiness in the wake of these war games. Moreover ; if we had hostile intentions Nieghbors would complain. And no complaints thusfar have reached are embassy regarding any troops buildup on the borders of France and Mongolia. So it is the Athribus pacts assumption, that SEATO's worries are quite paranoid and delusional. There is no plans for anything. nor is there for the forseeable future. Athribus Pact merely assures both Assyrian and Eygptian sovriegnty; will be preserved at all costs. When one is attacked ; the other is obligated to help his comrade. This is how it is.

Finally, Our Forces are fully capable of repulsing outside aggression. Therefor, we dont accept threats from the Capitalist Strawmen of SEATO and it would be wise to not rattle your plastic light Sabre's.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------

AP,

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

very addictive right?
            The first one wasdidnt care too much for that under the sea crap they had later
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

turn send
              Ash nazg dubratuluk
              ash nazg gimbatul
              ash nazg trakutaluk
              agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

syoris did u recieve and send the turn?
                Ash nazg dubratuluk
                ash nazg gimbatul
                ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

We annouce the completion of Hollywood! May the TV airways be full of our propiganda.

Comment

You'll get no money out of the Mongols -- we don't know how to build televisions (hint hint hint).

Comment

The Assyrian people are looking forward to seeing Jerry Springer this weekend

Hey numnutz. I didnt get it. Try Re-send

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                        We annouce the completion of Hollywood! May the TV airways be full of our propiganda.
                        Hooray for Hollywood! Congratulations to our Incan comrades The Americans announce completion of the Genome Project. Production is expected to be improved by 10%

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan
                        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

turn 116 to Saddam

Comment

turn send

happy easter every1
                            Ash nazg dubratuluk
                            ash nazg gimbatul
                            ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

Turn sent to Genghis Khan yesterday
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

turn 117 to Saddam

Comment

Working...
                                X