Love Conquers? Part X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for that
    The Welsh submarine "Spanish Harassment" has been withdrawed from the fishery.

It was just a patrol mission ordered after the recent Spanish tresspassings of Welsh national waters and the expel of a Welsh recon unit into Welsh soil!

I hope you avoid such spasmodic reactions in the future

Comment

• Turn 223 to Tomas de Torquemada

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Spain is of the opinion that Greece should not count it's alien embryos just yet - there's no telling what might happen between now and then...

Greece would never be so foolish as to take any such thing for granted. We were trying to convey that thought with the phrase "one way or another", saying only that it appears likely that SOMEONE will achieve building the alien lifeform soon. Greece is painfully aware that sometimes labs explode for no apparant reason...
      And now Greece has come out of Anarchy to discover that we are now ruled as a Ecotopia. This is bad news, and you can be sure that Greece would never have chosen this fate willingly.

For although our production is still high enough to manage our day-to-day needs, should there be an explosion in our Xenolab, we would indeed be screwed!

How could such a thing have happened??

Xenophon

Comment

• Turn 223 to King Constantine

Originally posted by Rick Elkins
        How could such a thing have happened??

Xenophon
        This World truly works in mysterious ways...

Again Greece has evicted our Sea Engineer after all this talk...

Indeed, we have seen an interesting new city be built underwater called 'Freemysettler', built within the boundaries of one of my undersea cities...

Maybe this was after I placed one under quarantine?

As for the Welsh incursion, we thank Wales for removing the threat. Both incidents you mention, I complained about your incursions towards my territory but let it slide as Wales is such a weak country in need of all the help it can get... This, apparently, is how Wales repays Spanish compassion.

It is unacceptable that a Welsh Spy can be allowed to remain next to such an important Spanish Maglev or near several important Spanish cities...

Let us hope that we have put this into our past!

Tomas de Torquemada, the compassionate
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Turn 224 to Tomas de Torquemada

Major turmoil in Greece!

An unexpected, but in retrospect perfectly predictable side effect of that unwanted change of government is that the threshold for unhappiness (from the number of cities) has been drastically reduced. So today we find that 86 Greek cities are rioting!

This is a calamity for Greece, and all the more annoying in that it came from this ridiculous automatic change of government.

So, with regret, Greek cities are being disbanded. Much worse, many of our people are now starving as food production plummets with farmers being assigned to entertainment duties.

In a desperate effort to salvage a stable society from this chaos, Greece has once again plunged into Anarchy, as we struggle to regain the government we were so happy with before.

In the meantime, petty matters like who has first claim on a piece of underwater real estate must be dismissed, as Greek survival is now at stake!!

Xenophon

Comment

• Spain hopes that Greece recovers as soon as possible from it's unhappiness - we wish we could spread our joy as all our cities are still celebrating from the building of the Egalitarian Act...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
            X