Greetings world leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings world leaders

Hello all. I've been playing CTP against the AI since the game came out, and am keen to hone my skills against some players with some more personality.

However, when I try to connect to the lobby from the game screen, it just sits there at the bouncing progress bar, saying "joining lobby". My ping is usually about 330-340.

Can anyone help me?

Also, I'd be keen to play some pbem. If someone would take a little time out to explain how to join and play, I'd appreciate it.

Looking forward to meeting you in the CTP world,

ricketyclik.

Hi ricketyclik

If you are interested on joinning a new PBEM game refer to the Bulletproof thread.

Comment

I had that problem myself after playing on line for a while that happened to me one day i thought it was the severs but when i finally got gack on and chated with some people it tured out it is a bug in the game i guess. i was down for about 2 weeks or more and tried everything i could think of doing maint. go back, even reinstall. nothing worked then one day it just started working again. i'm totaly lost, it happened again but just for a day or two then started again.you might try a total wipe and reinstall.
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

Activision told me to delete servers.dat file from ctp dir, connect to servers, that would download the new servers.dat, then restart.

Comment

Working...
        X