Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaved_ape
    turn 123 to jppw
    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Turn 123 forwarded to Shaved_ape.

Comment

• turn 123 to jpww
        Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

• Shaved_ape, jpww does not participate in this game.

You should send turns to Dugrik (Dugrik@ev1.net).

Comment

• done
            Life is like a banana. You have to peel back the bad bits to get to the good bit.

Comment

• 123 to Nukeboy

Comment

• American News

President Nuke Boy returned today after a long absence. He actually recognized his civilization and thanks the interim leader for maintaining his empire

A Scottish settler is encroaching upon American territory south of Kilmarnock. The Scottish are on notice not to establish a colony without consulting with the American President.

Turn to Cuiach
                Last edited by Av8tor; January 15, 2003, 07:06.
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 124 to dugrik hehe.

My fellow Scottish, I ask you not to enter upon my land unless it is a diplomatic visit. 1 turn per visit otherwise I will assume that the Scottish are spying and cant be held accountable if he is caught. To my dear fellow Mayans. I ask permision to create a settlement on your lower island near Palmar, on the other side of the island to help benefiet both nations.
                  Last edited by shaved_ape; January 18, 2003, 20:31.

Comment

• 124 to Nukeboy

Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• Turn to Cuiach
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• New thread started.
                        Refer to Strife Part V.

Comment

Working...
                        X