Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brutus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it everytime i start to win, you leave patton

I am not accusing you of anything...

I cant help but to be skeptical! 3 times now!

Please clear this up

Please tell you dont leave when the tide turns.

Again, Im not accusing you of anything. So dont get mad at me here.

ok i apoligise for the outburst (

IT probalhy was your connection or somthing.

I just upset after getting off to a bad start, and have 54 Tanks. Fascists ready to counter attack (ad 29,000 producion)

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
      ok i apoligise for the outburst (

IT probalhy was your connection or somthing.

I just upset after getting off to a bad start, and have 54 Tanks. Fascists ready to counter attack (ad 29,000 producion):

(
      14-02-2002 04:50 THESE ARE YOUR OWN WORDS!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Faded Glory's 1st year in PBEM

Yes I have been playing here for a year now Damnit time flies.

I love PBEM. Its lots of fun.....(Back door diplomacy, lies, war, cheats, steal, pillage ) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't like cheaters and my friend YOU CHEAT!!!! I dont care for it and have asked you on repeated occasions not to. But as your hard-headed self does do, you feel it necessary to cheat, so therefore you cheat I boot and quit, but this is not allways the case, but most recently yes, and it is disturbing that folks must cheat to compete, and especially when a lot of folks dont, but you play pbem and Mp with folks who will condone it, not I, and yes we have been friendly accquaintences for years but I abhor cheaters and i abhor those whom cant play by the rules, so braggard all you will, but not another game shall I waste on your style of gameplay!

Be good and have a good time my fiend..er..um..friend..

C Ya 'round

Yours In Civin

Troll

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I cheat????????? How???????????

This ought to be good

Comment

I cheat????????? How???????????

This ought to be good
          Again..I am just quoting your admission hero..YOU admitted cheating..

Yours In Civin

Troll

Comment

hm..........damn

I think I meant "Cheating as in associated with Backstabbing". Why would I admit to cheating?

Comment

hm..........damn

I think I meant "Cheating as in associated with Backstabbing". Why would I admit to cheating?
              Well Saddam..some folks like yourself dont consider "rush-Buying" or any other cheats "cheating" if others are aware, but at any rate..I know when something aint right..and Im not talking about winning..because you do win...but when you succed by so much so fats..its cheating..not being a "good player"

Oh and BTW..If I am a Cop and go bust a room full of folks smoking dope and say "Ill arrest you if you admit your smoking dope.".not one would admit it..so If folks out here "cheat" using the rush-buy..do you think they would admit it to those of us whom dont?

Too many threads have addressed this a widely practiced and accepted strategy...but not all of us know how or would even use it.

Yours In Civin

Troll

Comment

err...again. Rush buying only work with a settler to my knowedge. meaning, cheaters have the ability to spawn like jack-rabbits early in the game. This is simply not possible in a excluded game.

Brutus, my playing ability can be summed up in one word: Practice.

I can send you any of my PBEM turns. You will clearly see there is NO Foul play involved!

Comment

err...again. Rush buying only work with a settler to my knowedge. meaning, cheaters have the ability to spawn like jack-rabbits early in the game. This is simply not possible in a excluded game.

Brutus, my playing ability can be summed up in one word: Practice.

I can send you any of my PBEM turns. You will clearly see there is NO Foul play involved!
                  I have said my piece..and have peace at doing so.

I shall reply no more on this subjetc

Have a greta evening

Yours In Civin

Troll

Comment

Compete against cheaters you don't... You simply ignore them play with other people this in no way means faded cheats I was not there so no comment. Come for a game with Gavrushka and myself either and or and measure the graph. We like to teach people some tricks of the trade as equal makes for better games right faded
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

heh....I thought BI used to cheat. Only cause he made me look like a amatuer. I mean, He was about 10 x higher on the PG.

Dude, Troll, I dont cheat. Im a ****in amatuer compared to some of these guys. I think you just need to Re-Examine your strategy.

Comment

Saddam, than you very much for giving me the topic you promised .

Case closed.
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                        X