No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe FG has given up on this game after becoming quasi-honourary mod and being in the lead - he's still posting (last in the Other Games forum, today). It's very wierd...

Comment

• JBTW, he posted that he won't have the time, since he's getting married, etc, and will be posting less and less.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• OK, I must have missed that - I'm obviously not paying close enough attention...

Comment

• Solver, we are all in peace for quite a while now.
          Not very freindly peace but still peace.

Comment

• Solver, good luck. Trust only the Fascist brothers in Phoenicia and our ancestral brethern in Rome. Your in really really good shape.

As for me. I ride off into the sunset on my Cessna...the 1st Fuhuer of the Incaland has retired to the history books. He now sleeps on a pile of money with many beautiful ladies. On some island.

"I can't believe FG has given up on this game after becoming quasi-honourary mod and being in the lead - he's still posting (last in the Other Games forum, today). It's very wierd..."

In order to play my turns well. I need about 25 minutes for each one to think things out. I have got a 2nd job now and dont have very much time. Posting is different. I am @ work now. So it isnt too terribly diffcult. But Ive got alot of things going on and playing 8 PBEM turns a day isnt one of them. I can live with 1 or 2 until I get things ironed out.

Thanks,
            Solver. Dont mess up my country

Comment

• Confirmed... please send turns to solver@apolyton.net now. I fear I'll mess it up though .

Comment

• Got and played turn 142, waiting for information on where to send it.

People of Persia, you better accept the demand of Incan nations, because the guns of our Tanks and Fascists are ready.

Comment

• Turn 142 to Kralj

Comment

• Inca nation, your messenger was probably drunk. He babbled something in a strange language and then demand to chose between "Number of goods owned of each good type" and "Message Error". We picked first choice. Please send us next time normal person.

Comment

• Turn 143 to Nuke Boy

Persian leader: The Roman people will not tolerate spies on our soil - your prior infiltrations might have gone unnoticed but that will be the case no longer. Remove your agent at once or he will be killed.

Comment

• From now until mid-October I'm likely to be checking my mail less frequently, and (though I hope I won't) I might take 2 or even 3 days to reply to turns. If this does happen frequently, and it annoys you then feel free to tell me and I'll get a temporary sub.

Comment

• Where is the turn?

Comment

• Do not know - my latest turn is older than the one from J to NukeBoy.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• It probably got stuck at me - my mailbox was full. It should send now if that was the problem.

Comment

• Don't kill me - Pls!

Have just found turn 143 from Nukeboy to me in "deleted items". Will play after work.

Edit:

Fadeds turn to NukeBoy.

Sub for Faded needed here too.
                                Last edited by TheBirdMan; September 6, 2002, 10:46.
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X