Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn off to Paul 139

I am pleased to report:

The civilization has been saved and should be good for some time to come :0)
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 139 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 139 > J.

Comment

• Turn 140 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn to Faded (and Nukeboy).
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 140 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 141 to NukeBoy

Comment

• He.k THAT was fast for this game - and it could have been 24 hours faster if only I did'n't had enough time yesterday (30C - left home early with the family - no work - going to the beach ).

Turn 141 (Fadeds turn) to Faded/Nukeboy.
                  Last edited by TheBirdMan; August 1, 2002, 03:11.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 141 to Kralj

Comment

• New Incas provocation. Fascist troops are on and across border and aviation violating our air space. If UN won't stop them we will!

Turn 141 > J.

Comment

• Turn 142 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• We urgently need replacement for FG. Nukeboy can not play two civs permanently.

Comment

• What's the position of Faded? I might want another game, for one I'm in hasn't moved for weeks...
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• He's of course on first spot and ahead in technology and ... :

Comment

• Sounds nice... now if anyone gave me a short summary of the game . I remember this game has a very complex layer of war and diplomacy, but just a short summary, and who's Faded fighting.

I'll probably pick it up.
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X