No announcement yet.

Sloooow Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww......forget it. Ide be in it for slacking in Eagles and Civil War.

Ok but a "Hall of Shame thread" Should post a slow person, with a few insults.

And then that person must come on and his explain himself (why hes slacking off)

Ok?

Comment

No it is a useless waste of thread that will end up as spam... Look if one needs to be nexted three times with no more than duh I forgot or sorry I am slacking off then they can not be interested right?

What the F*** is the point of posting a thread for the not interested?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
        No it is a useless waste of thread that will end up as spam...
        Solver doesnt care (like he is ever here anyway)

I think the result of "Booting" people out of the games will have us down to only 5-6 dedicated players after the purges.

Comment

Cool and faster games nice trade off if you ask me... I have an Idea why not start an IAMSOF***INGSLOWIWILLDIEBEFORETHEGAMEENDSGAME that way these few can play a game for as long as it takes the rest of us will get alone just fine...
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

I don't know if there are really that many people slowing games.... it only takes one out of the seven or eight.... Although I am not sure... Because it is difficult to try and find who they are, it doesn't mean we shouldn't try.... But I really do think there are one or two players who are persistent offenders, and they should be rooted out and dealt with summarily.....

I don't think it would mean that we would be down to 5 or 6 players.... BUT I do think that if we identify the half dozen or so that are the worst, we may find they are players that just ain't doing well in particular games, and they can be replaced.. the idea of this thread is constructive, not destructive, I am not expecting those who are slow players to post here, I am expecting quite the opposite.
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Working...
            X