No announcement yet.

Touchy Subject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na OT is filled with losers, morons, and 20 year old virgins who are victims of unemployment. Its funny to go there tho and reply to what they say.

I prefer this stay in here.

But knowing the solver, who I admit is very tolerant of our discussions in lately, may send it over there.

Which is cool. I think solver is cool btw Some of the other mods are just ******

Comment

Spanish Slang-fest !!!
      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Jp has it right and you too ber. I was using Mexican slang words (Street words) from my slang word dictionary Ber you are right we to stuggle WITH ENGLISH

Ah but a great crew we have here, god help the world if we all got together in one spot for a beer
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Ah but a great crew we have here, god help the world if we all got together in one spot for a beer

Hmm.....Get together sometime?

I think I would want to meet Gavrushka's GF in real life

Yo hablo Spanglish.

We be Speakin Ebonic, yo

Comment

Blackice ain't kidding when he says f*** is versatile. This page explains in more detail.

(you can guess what to fill in for the *'s)

And since the site's sooooo f***ing educational, you should tell your kids to see it too!

(we should offer a prize to whoever writes the post that finally gets this kicked to OT )
            "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

lol why not?

hey Gav, I talked to the girl

She has no problems with swapping for a day?

And yours?

Comment

Re: lol why not?

Originally posted by faded glory
                hey Gav, I talked to the girl

She has no problems with swapping for a day?

And yours?
                Faded, you could not handle a Russian Lady for a day... you would end up Bankrupt, dead or in hospital...
                He's back after a fashion...

Comment

And these americans ones will suck you dry

Edit: spelling

edt & edit: speling agian

edit: re did whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

And these americans ones will suck you dry
                    Similarities to my ex....but she read it wrong.... she thought she was supposed to BLEED me dry...

Comment

vamp!
                      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

BTW which translator are you using people? Always wanted to have a good translator, but never managed to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeVil
                          BTW which translator are you using people? Always wanted to have a good translator, but never managed to find it.
                          I you want a good translator don't ask them. I've read a text translated into french, it was unreadible.
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --
                          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by DeVil
                            http://209.145.56.14/btconnect/ Seems pretty decent... Somewhere I have the address of a site accessible from my mobile phone that will translate from almost any language to any other (including all Baltica) and it was superb.....

Comment

http:/ /209.145.56.14/btconnect / Paraît assez décent... Quelque part j'ai l'adresse d'un site accessible de mon téléphone mobile qui traduira de presque tout langue à tout autre (y compris tout le Baltica) et c'était superbe.....

Comment

The one on the bottom right Zobo........see it? Intergrated into ACS site.

Comment

Working...
                                X