Internet Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Challenges

Ok if someone assigned games for internet play weekly would you play?

If someone took the time to say here is the line up for this week's matches x vs y.

Yes you could say I have a date or I worked too long this week no biggy your out.

Then rest of us can just resnyc and enjoy the challenge would you go for that format?
    Sure I like the idea
    20.00%
    Well maybe tell me more
    40.00%
    I have no time to play a fast game
    20.00%
    What! you think pinky can rule the world heh!
    20.00%
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Man I would play, but between college and work well...
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Would be great if people turn up.... three no shows tonight..... only one with a Valid excuse!!
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

I was there and you never appear....

err hmmm was you talking abuut me?

Comment

Ber I was there, and I waited till 12:20GMT, the only other person there was Paul!! - I emailed you twice, and you never responded... I am sure we can try again next week -
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
            Would be great if people turn up.... three no shows tonight..... only one with a Valid excuse!!
            I don't have an excuse. Shoot me please!
            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Sorry people work, work, work.
              What I am saying is we have assigned games play them when you can but assigned games. Say two a month with matched up opponents.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Working...
              X