Eagles at War - part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves to rickety*
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• --> Kralj: Done.

--> Ricketyclik: Missing your E-mail address.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

• First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• *happy dance*

Comment

• Where is turn?

Comment

• Last I had was 72, sent on to Fraze.

Comment

• Turn at NukeBoy.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                    Turn at NukeBoy.
                    Correction! Turn is with Flameflash
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Good - and Flameflash has a kind of excuse (this was posted in another thread the 3rd june 2002):

Mother and son are doing wonderfully, but are still in the hospital, so father doesn't have any time to play PBEM games until the whole family comes home tomorrow (most likely). For those games I'm taking a part in setting up (Fast Fliers) my apologies and I ask that you please be patient, the game should be running by this next weekend.

Gandhi

Comment

• Sent turn 72 out back on the 28th... want me to send again?

Turn 72 sent to stojan.kranjc@siol.net
                        and
                        max.reiff@lyngbyes.dk

Comment

• Turn 72 has been played by most I see. So it can't be that turn. Fraze might be "the missing link". I'll check this in a few hours (my archive for this game is on another pc).

Gandhi

Comment

• Have resent turn 72 to Nimrod.

What went wrong (I think) was: Nimrod forwarded turn 71 to Hunter instead of turn 72. Hunter replayed turn 71 and forwarded that to Dugrik...... and then we had the mess.

Gandhi

Comment

• Good to know we're back on track!

Comment

• Turn 72? How long has this game been going on?
                                "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
                                X