X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn > Seige

Comment

• Mayan Leader,

You are requested to remove your knight from our territory. Comply and we will be generous.

Turn to Flameflash
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn played and sent... knight stupidly still sitting among your realm scratching his head for his leader commanded him to move prior to agreeing to stop tresspassing

How do we make sure the game doesn't end our turn before we're done doing everything? I always just ignore all the announcements until after all my units have moved, though obviously this isn't always the best choice.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• How do we make sure the game doesn't end our turn before we're done doing everything? I always just ignore all the announcements until after all my units have moved, though obviously this isn't always the best choice.
          Look through the Options menu Flame...find the option marked "Auto Cycle Turns" and turn it off.
          "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

• Turn 66 > Seige

Comment

• Move!

Comment

• Thanks Seige, will do...

Where's the turn?

Comment

• turn 67 to Zobo

Comment

• Turn 67 > Seige

Comment

• turn 68 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Where is the turn?

Comment

• I played my turn and sent to Flameflash on April 12
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn with Frazer - have just made a recall .
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, turn now sent to Nimrod.

Comment

• Am still waiting for a turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X