Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard Nuke! This game should be finished by 2005 any bets

Turn sent 57
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

I'll take that bet.

2007 I say
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Frazer????
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn recived yesterday, now played and sent all with in 24hours

Comment

Turn 58 to Zobo.

Comment

Just one question.

Zobo - was you serious, when you wrote you wanted a replacement here just because of a canadian troll.

Just in case you were - I did forward a copy to NukeBoy...

Gandhi

Comment

Turn received To whom do I send the turn?
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

To Faded - who then should forward to KRALJ and ME and NOBODY ELSE

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                    Just one question.

Zobo - was you serious, when you wrote you wanted a replacement here just because of a canadian troll.

Just in case you were - I did forward a copy to NukeBoy...
                    Yes the troll put me upset. But now it is over, (platonic) love is linking Black Ice and me again.

Through, before this event I've come to the conclusion that I hadn't enough time to play seriously to all games. As I played only two turn of Gigantic Game, I decided to give up.
                    Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --
                    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

The new ruler of the Romans will have more to say in the next post. I would like to be informed of any treaties/promises made by my predessor.

BTW Turn 58 to Faded Glory
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

ah ber troll? Seems to me in Apolyton you are a troll if you even post a tread, respond to one add something or are just generally present
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

Ok.....ok I am admit I have been slacking off on turn this turn lately

What annoys me is that it takes 30 minutes to download

So I put it off for now.

So this is one lazy basterd wont be playing his eagles turn tonight....nono, maybe tommorrow night.
                          Last edited by faded glory; February 13, 2002, 00:43.

Comment

And the turn is?
                            Or do we?

Comment

And the turn is?
                              On its way to the local bar

Gandhi

Comment

Turn to Stojan.

Hey Nuke accept my demands damn you

Your country owes me a debt for a 48,000 gold I sent to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X