Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lung's back!

.....and ready to receive turns!!

Excellent......now what did you with all those posts that were here?

Comment

This is why Lung says he is back, he wishes it was his back, back then when it all started to go wrong....
      Last edited by blackice; January 8, 2002, 03:04.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Blackie...

The one standing up in the left part of the picture..... behind the sheep.

Can you see if he is from Australia or New Zealand
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Hehehehe why it look like paulino1?
            Or do we?

Comment

tehehe

Silly Canad-EH-ians

Comment

Working...
              X