CTP Internet Ratings (08 Dec. 2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLoody hell

One minute there was six of us. Then none of us...

Where BI, Gav, Dragon scamper off to?

Comment

• Kansas good player played him a few times he is more than welcome. Ok what happened I am still waiting gav dragon saddam is in with brutus....
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• I was waiting ALL of you for 1 hour until boney appear, we never talk about to rate the game but I post my victory, please confirm it boney.

Game: Expantion is the Key
        Players: berXpert, boney
        Finish order: berXpert, boney

It was small and wet, realy beutiful, I meet boney after 20 turns of peace. He was ahead on science mainly 'cos Trade didn't appear in my screen until very late on game , but I was allways first on powergraph, the game finish when boney went to sleep and I just captured his capital.

boney had only 10 cities I had 23 that was the difference at graph.

Comment

• saturday's game

Yes BerXpert,
          I did assume the game would be rated, I certainly was taught a pretty good lesson. I think I need more practise.

Comment

• Will anyone be avaible Friday?
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• THREAD CLOSED

GO HERE FOR MORE ONLINE WAR :

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Working...
              X