No announcement yet.

Live Wire Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, maybe my post was a bit too negative.
    Most important is that we try to make it a good game.
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Jews on Greek territory !
      I wonder where they came from, and what they are up to.

turn 31 -> Flameflash
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Correction: no turn to Flameflash, mail keeps getting bounced.
        Flameflash, do you have an alternative address to send to ?

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

(reason: 553 5.3.0 Service Unavailable - Excessive Mail Loop)
        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Due to workload, I am afraid I have to drop this game, along with some others... The English Civ is in a Very strong position, give it to a good player..
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• It looks like I am taking over this one at this point.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• The best of luck Solver!

Maestro sent the turn to flameflash@mac.com some days ago - it never arrived I think - Flameflash please send the turn to Solver who is now in charge of the English.
              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• I hope I won't be the loser in 10 turns, with my awesome skills .

Comment

• Thanks for dropping me the e-mail Gav... it let me know I needed to come out here... I was sick over the weekend, sorry for not checking out here sooner.

Try sending the turn again Maestro to flameflash@mac.com, especially since Gav was able to get an e-mail through to me, if it still can't get through try sending to i_gadget@mac.com, or dsecurity@gate.net.

And what's this about Solver jumping in? I send turns to him now?

Again, sorry I wasn't around to check 'poly over the weekend... when I get home I'll check and see when the last time I actually got the turn if I don't hear anything back from you, Maestro, today.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• FlameFlash, that's right, you're to send the turns to me now.

Comment

• Turn finally recieved... will play after work and send to Solver... what I'm wanting to know is why neither of the mac.com accounts got the live wire message... just got the bulletproof turn just fine at my flameflash@mac.com account... got live wire at the dsecurity@gate.net so strange...

Personally, I think it's on your end, Maestro... but just send to whatever address you can get it through to.

Comment

• Turn 31 to Seige with a copy to Blackice.

A message to the American ruler. Your Warrior and Mounted Archer hiding in our lands have been both spotted. You must immediately withdraw them to the border, where they will be allowed to pass. Failure to move troops to border will result in them being killed by our forces.

Solver, King of the English.

Comment

• Dear Solver, King of the English... I am sending my diplomats into your territory so as to better establish relations with your people... please accept their presance as they also seek to travel through your land to meet these "Americans." I wish you good luck in your many travels King Solver, and hope to some day see your own diplomats traveling across our borders to establish peace.

I shall assume that you accept the location of our borders that seem to be set by your brave warrior and my phalanx?

Great and powerful Greeks... my apologies upon intruding into your territory... I'm still not aware of your presance upon this new found land of my people... though it does seem to be a rich and bountiful land... perhaps there is room to share this land of milk and honey with at least one settlement?

Comment

• Dear Jewish ruler, England is happy to offically announce the place marked by our soldiers the border between England and Israel. We will also not reject any other attempt to establis an embassy with us.

King Solver

Comment

• Our many thanks King of the English.

Comment

• I just love this part of PBEM games .

Comment

Working...
                                X