Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is this possible without Cheating..OR RUSH-BUY CHeating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this possible without Cheating..OR RUSH-BUY CHeating?

I played a few games recently online MP,all had same results. Here is what happened:

Game 1) Within 20 turns after starting with 9 settlers each I ws like 3 times behind in graph. I went around and found ruins opened up and got tech and some settlers and such, still he skyrocketed WAY Ahead. My cities were building phalanx and then mills because I found aggriculture rev.

Game 2) I instead tried building settlers and so forth same results about twenty turns into game, WAY Behind in graph

Game 3) I built caravans AND exploration knights, STILL he went soaring..>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ in Rankings

Ok..I only been playing this game for like 3 + years, Is this possible, both players start with say 25K and 9 settlers?

I am just curious, seems like it is possible to be in LEAD, but not roughly 3 times as powerful..THAT quickly.

I have heard of this rush-buy cheat, never used it, dont know how, but I asked this guy in game and he laughed and saif it could be done with publishing house.

Is it possible to rush buy something, then switch to something much more expensive and complete it cheaper than normal?

I like competition, just I abhor cheaters, and as the very heart of cheaters goes, THEY CHEAT & LIE, so I am asking someone to try explain how this could happen?

Thanks

Yours in Civin

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

It was rush buy cheat er option as GL'ers call it, just ask if they are GL if so just don't play them not worth the sweat. We play no cheats so join us Saturdays or email us for games.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Troll/patton/etc

Our league uses a moderator. One of the player saves periodically and sends turns to Mod. The mod opens and puts in cheat mode and looks for cheating ****ers. A ****er is ejected from PBEM and ISP league. A ****er also is made fun of and blacklisted

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
        The mod opens and puts in cheat mode and looks for cheating
        I think it's not possible to be in cheat mode in a PBEM game.
        The functionnality isn't active.

Last time I have verified a game becaus eof cheat accusation I had to look each turn for weid thing (like a phalanx build in one turn on a city without mills and without important loss of money...).

It is a quite hard and long job. The problem is : it is hard to check a game periodicaly.

If somebody know a way to make the moderator job easier, I wll buy it !
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Thanks folks, I figured and you good folks CONFIRMED what I had deep down in my heart felt was indeed going on!

I am somehow doubting I can again play a MP game, faithfully entrusting 6-10 hours of great game plat to find what is , IMHO lame-low-life fun-killers for I have not ever cheated and , well... cant we just have players out there whom win by sheer determination, smart-efficient talent, managers of Kingdoms and Military might, Super-Economists ..but alas perhaps I shall meet some worthy-Honest opponents!

Yours In Civin

Troll

Comment

Yes, meeting those people on line is depressing. It has kept me off line for a while. The other player player would always have an excuse, but would never give any real reason. They would say mills or publ;ishing house etc. I remember most of the cheats handles now and avoid them.

Comment

Hi Troll ya pi$$es ya does'nt it

Well that is why we started online gaming here we do not cheat period. So stick around and have some fun
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Oh I will my friend!

I am darned addicted, like..even though I knows its gonna bite me-in-dah-buttocks I still keep playing

Ill be around and perhaps weed out those cheating-Trailer-park-trash dirt-dobber-wanna-B-CTP'ers

C Ya soon online folks!

Yours In Civin

Troll

Comment

I might be on saturday BI.....depends if I can sleep @ night

Comment

Working...
                  X