No announcement yet.

Conquer!!!! Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the fascist aggression has started. I guess that was to be expected. But the Americans will fight and take back what was ours.

Turn 108 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 108 > J.

Comment

• Turn 109 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• All is quiet on the Phonecian - American front after the initial hostilities. Phonecian military commanders are assessing battle damage and American military effectivness.

BTW Turn to Birdman
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• And turn to Solvers special friend, "The Faded Jailbird".
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• In a statement to the worlds most powerful forum, the Inca-Stag, Faded Glory announced his full fledged support for the Phoenician struggle. Both military, Economic aswell as political support for are embattled allies. He urged Phoenicia leader;the great El Duce, Nuke Boy, to "Cleanse Fascism of this abomination, this insurgency, this Criminal American Entity that conspires against Fascism and its enlightened citizens. This must be done before there impurity spills across our borders and corrupts the Super-Human Populace".

That Said, Glorious Fascists, Pure in blood and Discipline are now taking up position north of Denver.
              Last edited by faded glory; February 2, 2002, 22:53.

Comment

• Turn 109 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 109 > J.

Comment

• Turn 109 to Nuke Boy - I think that there's been a turn repeated somewhere since Kralj sent 108 not 109 as he claimed... But I played & sent it anyway.

Comment

• My mistake.
                      Real turn 109 > J.

Comment

• The Phoenecian struggle against American tyranny continues. Several Phoenecian soldiers were awarded the Order of the Pyramid for their bravery under fire.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 110 to Nuke Boy - I recommend anyone getting turn 109 ignores it now, unless we want to play two games simultaneously to act out differing historical timelines...

Comment

• The Phoenecian's campaign against American tyranny and the Imperial Senate will henceforth be referred to as Operation Golden Pyramid. To the Persian diplomat near Las Vegas: Be advised you are in a combat zone. The Phoenecian military will do what it can, but obviously can not ensure your safety against the corrupt American Administration.

BTW Turn 110 to Birdman.

I thought that last turn looked awefully familiar

Comment

• arg you got to be kidding me

Kris, Ignore the turn I sent you

Comment

• Turn to Kris.

The Inca build up on the southwest border continues. Faded Glory reiterated his support for "Golden Pyramid" and informs the Phoenicia leadership that we are ready to move on American forces if asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X