Conquer!!!! Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 100 () to Nuke Boy

I'm not on the rankings, so that's why you can't find me. I never joined because I've never finished a game against the 'puter - always got bored first...

Comment

So was I John - I just admitted that from the start. Got a 21 point for that anyway

Turn to Faded.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Fascist juggernaut continues its philospohical sweep across the plains of Inca and into the Roman and Phoenician super-race.

The ECCS will soon chair its first meeting between phoenicia and Inca to discuss trade.

Comment

Turn 100 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 100 > J.

Comment

Turn 101 to Nuke Boy

Comment

The Phonecians welcome trade discussions with our Incan allies.
                Turn to Birdman
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 101 to Kralj

Comment

Turn?

Its been a few weeks

Comment

It's been for weeks - what?
                      I sent my turn same day! I even post that, but message was lost after few days.
                      Considering forum troubles turn is who knows where.

Comment

My fault... I was unexpectedly severed from the Internet - I'll be back with you around the 15th (Just sending this on a friends computer) - Sorry for the inconvinience.

Comment

Ok... JBTW, being a really good allly. Wouldnt mind me playing his turns I dont think? So send it to mehere

Comment

OK. JBTW nexted, turn to Nuke Boy.

Comment

Nationalistic fever is burning in Phonecia!. Congrats to Saddam upon completion of Edison's Lab. Pray Edison is not a bum who spends more time at the pub than the research lab!

Turn to Birdman
                              Last edited by Av8tor; January 9, 2002, 18:54.
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Pray Edison is not a bum who spends more time at the pub than the research lab!
                                No doubt. This Edison will do most of his research on the pub!

BTW, turn to Gladed Fory
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X