No announcement yet.

Conquer!!!! Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phonecians welcome their brother-in-arms and fellow Fascists, the Incans, as a coalition partner in Golden Pyramid. El Duce Nuke Boy in his opening remarks to the ECCS conference stated, "The Americans will pay for their trickery and deception". All Americans who throw down their arms and pledge allegiance to Nuke Boy will not be harmed. Those who chose to fight on will meet with their untimely demise.

BTW Turn to Birdman
    Last edited by Av8tor; February 13, 2002, 13:13.
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Well, nothing mech seems to be happening around where I am...

Sent turn to Nuke, but it's too late to say that 'cos he's alredy sent it on.

Comment

• Nothing?

Well, I -The Ruler of Assyria named KING NONAME has something.

The incan facist warrior placed in a dessert between Assyria and Persia should soonest possible break up its camp and go home.

Due to the joined facist aggression, he is not wanted anymore near Assyria.

I have much more diplomatic stuff to act on. But for the time being, that should be sufficient for some dispute.

KING NONAME of Assyria.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• This thread is too long.......

post here

Comment

Working...
          X