My PBEM may be over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PBEM may be over

Last night my 1 year old daughter grabbed the cd case with my CTP in it and threw it on the ground dealing seemingly irreparable scratch damage I have just dl youngbloods and another world but my comp cant load the cd Unless someone knows how to crack the code so I wont need the cd...

Well its been fun and if I fix my prob within a few days ill let ya know.

Nimrod
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

UPDATE

I was able to play my 2 turns, maybe I just needed to play with it. Anyone know a good way to get scratches out?
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

You don't need the CD for PBEM providing you not playing in modded games.

I've had a similar problem, I ended up buying a new copy of the game but I still have the original CD and have used it by accident and it works sometimes.

Providing you dont have to reinstall you should be OK.

Comment

By simply double clicking the turn you are able to play your turns. You don't need the CD.

But I would suggest you to buy a new copy. It must be very cheap by now

Comment

Put on your CD sme detergent used to wash dirty plates, glasses (do you mean dishes in english ?). Wash with it carefully and softy the CD and then clean the CD with clear water and dry it.

Maybe it will be OK after.
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Something about your language (but no clue in your profile) tells me you are British. HMV sells CivCTP for £4.99 in my local branch (Leeds). It's £9.99 in the EB/Game sale.

When my 1-year old son did a similar thing with Disc 1 of Elvis Costello's Greatest Hits (an oxymoron in a lot of people's eyes I know), I sent it back to the publishers on a whim and asked for a replacement. They phoned me up! And said I could have a replacement if I sent the case and Disc 2 back as well!

Comment

Working...
            X