Farewell all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell all

For more than a year I have greatly enjoyed playing CTP and having met you all. However, my work load has increased to the point where I can no longer keep playing my turns. Some of you may have already noticed that I was no longer playing my turns as quickly and as regularly as before. I apologzie for that, and I'm sorry to leave....

Because I know I had made a commitment to play the games I joined till the end, I believe I owe you all an explanation. The company I work for has been going through some financial trouble and recently laid off 25% of its work force. However, to keep projects on schedule they have imposed amandatory overtime for those that remained... As a result I have very little time left to do much else, and my commitments to my family come first.

I had a great time playing with all of you, but I can no longer play my turns. Hopefully in some time if things get better and I have more time on my hands, we could play again.

yours,
    Mustansir Golawala
    (King Thor)

PS. Thank you for a great time everyone.
    King Thor

Thanks for playing, Mustansir.

And big thumbs down to all PHB's out there.
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Farewell thor!!!

I am dealing with the same sort of ****. I had to turn in the company van and my expense check were cut by 1/3. Now when I travel I must put the miles on my truck or take an Airplane and sleep in motel 6 instead of Holiday inn.

Anyway, may your life be good! And you have many children, money, etc etc.....

Who knows....maybe we will see you in the world Civ3 when things get back to normal

Farewell!!!!!

Your friend to the end,
      Saddam

PHB's
      whats a PHB?

Comment

Well I have had limited games with you I have enjoyed the contact :0) stay in touch and we will see a better day :0)

have fun see you soon
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

May the force be with you, Prin... er... King Thor!
          "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
            whats a PHB?
            Pointy Haired Boss

A term only known to cubicle warriors who follow their prophet Dilbert.
            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Dilberts boss is cool

My boss is a hardass. I can honestly say that I could probably run PDI better then he does

Comment

Working...
              X