Address Change Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address Change Notice

Hi all please note all of my email addresses should now read @cogeco.ca please change from @home.com.

That change is for all my addresses except civleague addresses.

Sorry about not posting lately I have a family situation requiring all my free time.

This address change is effective immediately if for some reason the mail you send comes back to you please use blackice@civleague.com

Thanks all

Pete
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Some of you missed this!!!
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Ok as some may know @home is gone, folded, closed there doors.
      Cogeco has assumed the service not without headaches I have two turns still sitting in my outbox not going anywhere. Please have some patients with the turns you people send me I hope as they do it will be fixed today.

Thanks
      Or do we?

Comment

Some people still are not getting it, my address has changed!!!
        Or do we?

Comment

*bump*
          Or do we?

Comment

bump again for obvious reasons
            Or do we?

Comment

Working...
            X