Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aww crap!!!!!!

Well I cant believe it

I was playing a email turn tonight and my CPU fan stopped working. Unknown to me that anything was wrong I played on. Well about an hour later I saw smoke coming from my CPU tower. I shut it down and let it cool off.

Looks like my processor has been damaged and some of the icons on my desktop are unaccesscebile. I cant believe it . My ISP works, but only Earthlink and not AOL but I cant download anything. It says there no space available and when I try to get into CTP it says Failed to init_heap then it says im missings tons of CTP documents.

I tried to reinstall CTP. But it says i have no space. I cant stay on long my processor will heat up again.

Looks like im out of action indefinetaly

Im going to some subs

My apoligizes to you all as I will try to go to best buy this weekend and get a one of those cheap new 299.00 computers.

um its looks like smoked hard-drive. Ya it will be a week

need subs for

Monkey
    World Scenario
    Lungmatch 3.2
    Conquer!!
    YG IV
    Another World
    Eagles at war
    Genesis
    Alien Seed
    Second Alliance

damn im in alot of game

anyway see ya till then!

Comment

I understand your feelings, Saddam. I had a power block burnt not-so-long ago.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ya i would like to keep playing my turns from work. But I cant install any software here

It kind of cheeses me off. I (Girlfreiend and I) had been saving up for one of those entertainment systems with surround sound, DVD, and large screen TV for quite some time now.

We both agree that we should replace the CPU first

Really sucks....:

So I need some SUBS !!!!!

Comment

Saddam's got a girlfriend, Saddam's got a girlfriend !

Comment

Saddam has had a girlfriend for the past 8 months

Comment

Congratulations my boy

But be careful. When she says "You" and not "Sire" to you, then you are lost. They get fast used to be very familiar to you. Just because of a little marriage.

BTW: In 5 month I have been married for 20 years ! With the same girl ...... (no you can't get me to write more.....)......
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Birdman!
                Saddam!

Unlike you two, I can't keep a steady relationship for more than 3 weeks I think it's a blessing!
                "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

I (Girlfreiend and I) had been saving up for one of those entertainment systems with surround sound, DVD, and large screen TV for quite some time now.
                  Be carefully Faded, only 8 months is far too soon for joint financial commitments.

Comment

Thanks fraze. no I have no plans for marriage considering the bleedin tax would take away a massive chunk of my small income

Solver be interesting to know.....what did you to solve the problem

It appears that a section of my hard drive was damage. Most of the files are corrupted when I try to access them. I can only discern that the smoke abd heat got some of it, whilst other parts were left untounched. Of course i dont know alot about the inner workings of a computer.

I cant stay on more than a half and hour tho. the tower starts to get hot.

Kind of odd some parts work...others dont

Comment

Oh yes hands off my *****(blonde one)

Tho I have a knack for younger women (2 years)

Owell.....Come to grampa HONEY
                      Last edited by Solver; October 25, 2001, 08:41.

Comment

arg! Would somebody please tell me how to post pictures from BMP to JPG

Anyway Ive got to go....Who needs a frying pan eh? Just use the friggin tower

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

I cant stay on more than a half and hour tho. the tower starts to get hot.
                          Er, perhaps you should get that fan fixed! Either that, or get your girlfriend to blow into the back. Better still, get her to blow into your front

Comment

Lung is right.

Both about the fan and the girl.

Pls check both the fans, the one on the CPU and the one in your powersupply. Often it is the latter, that is not running.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Funnying here too, attachment removed . Or post all the mugs in off-topic .

Comment

Working...
                              X