Lung's FAST! pbem - Part XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lung's FAST! pbem - Part XI

This is the new thread for Lung's FAST! pbem.

In other news, the AMISS has been hauled across the coals for missing the advent of the Roman cyberninjas, mistakenly referred to as "cyber-spies" by the troops that stumbled onto the first one encountered. Curiously, this supposedly inconspicuous unit wore a shiny, skimpy, space-age latex suit which seemed mightily uncomfortable! Still, those long legs will get them a looong way

Even stranger still is the fact that our cyberninjas wear exactly the same outfit! I wonder why?

No sign of Mobius? I will play it when i get home in about 12 hours if he doesn't in the mean time.

Forgot to cc him.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

No worries. I'll play it in a few hours.

Comment

Turn 237 to TheBirdMan

Comment

Two more Roman cities have been captured in the face of the relentless advance of the mighty Australian Armed Forces. The great Roman city of Antium and the lesser New Jerusalem fell with little resistance, and Australian troops suffered few casualties.

It is now clear that Roman demise is inevitable, as greater and greater numbers of Australian troops swarm the Roman mainland. The sheer speed of the Australian advance has left reinforcements languishing behind the front, denying them their chance of action. The only thing slowing the Australian advance is the pathetic state of the Roman infrastructure. There has been no sign of a Navy or Air Force in some time, so it appears that Rome has nothing but a small number of ground troops left.

Don Bradman II is pleased. This campaign has been clinically swift, and the Australian armed forces has actually grown since the start of the war; an indication of the impotence of the Roman Army. Against massively overwhelming odds, the conquest of Rome shall be completed very shortly.

In other news, Australian scientists have noticed a sharp rise in German pollution! With the imminent threat of catastrophic global flooding, this development is disturbing indeed Our alliance and eternal friendship will not prevent this catastrophe from happening, so the only solution is for Germany to manage their pollution effectively. If Germany does not have the technology to make further improvements, then Australian scientists may be able to help. Hey, it's better than the Australian soldiers we sent to help Rome

Tweety, you've been a great and worthy opponent, so i salute you! It's been nice knowing ya, but the end is nigh!!

Comment

Turn to Lung.

Jups... I can see that. Think what just 6-7 turns can make in a game back then when you wiped out the indians.

Had Jon used the same tactic as I did against Stavros - used lots of cannons to gun the first facist speadhead down - then maybe he could have time enough to stop the second wave.

5-6-7 turns was all we were behind everytime you got a new weapon - machinegunners, artillery, facist vs marines, tanks, fighters, bommers an so on.

Congratulation to you - you are the winner.

I hope I still get the chance to help Stavros with a some pollution and some more nuclear fall-out. But my production are small now - and I have only just a little more to sell - if I get the time.

And proud Chairman Maximus stood on the mountain top. Looking over the dark and dusty roman nation where deep craters and broken trees were to see everywhere. Ironcrap polluted the earth and dirty smoke from small fires polluted the air. The stong wind whirled plastic around - up in the air. In circles. The end is near!

Will The Deep Dark Sea once more be able to clean the land and take everything with it back into its deep. Maximus hoped so.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

There's still hope, Tweety. You're a great chance for the semi-finals in the Lungmatch tournament, so you may yet get your chance for revenge!

I just have to deal with Dastardly Don first, and then you can try and peck peck me to death in the Revenge of the Budgies

Turn to be played soon with glee

Comment

In a colossal loss to Rome, five Roman cities were captured by Australian troops, leaving just two Roman cities at the mercy of Australian fascists. At least one of the Roman cities appears to have a large force of modern units, but their deaths are inevitable.

However, at least one more Cyberninja remain, which still poses a threat to Australian troops, but with a contingent of Australian cyberninjas approaching, there will be nowhere to hide.

Meanwhile, modern thinking has put the fascist Australian government in jeopardy, with calls for a modern corporatised government to lead Australia into the future. With the war with Rome coming to an end soon, Australia is approaching an era of no enemies, so many people are questioning the relevancy of a fascist government. The glorious fascist troops, with their long and proud history, may soon be banished to history!

Turn 246 to Stavros and Maestro 10 hours ago.

Comment

Turn 246 to TheBirdMan

Comment

Where's the turn?? Tweety must have given up already

Comment

Beardman is absent

See the im not here thread

Comment

Turn forwarded to FG.

Comment

Roman destruction seems inevitable

looks like I came in power just in time to be hung bye australian police when they finish Rome off

Turn off to 'Don Bradman'

Comment

Lung can't do that - he will to leave at least one city for me. Just for me .

And then.......

Gandhi

Comment

Max whats going on

Explain:

Comment

Working...
                              X