• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 119 to Nukeboy.
    Ranking reported.
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn sent to Zo
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn sent to Stephan
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• turn send
          Ash nazg dubratuluk
          ash nazg gimbatul
          ash nazg trakutaluk
          agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Viper
            turn send
            Hurry up and finish me Darth The suspense alone is killing me
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• LOL..take it easy or disband your troops

turn is broken so i cant play it..Zobo please resend thx
              Ash nazg dubratuluk
              ash nazg gimbatul
              ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

• The Greeks finally managed to take another Welsh city. Welsh dfenders were outnumered 27 to 9. I wonder how many casualties were incurred by the Greeks.

Darth please be a benevolent leader to the former Welsh subjects

Turn to Zo

Comment

• OOT

It wasnt 27 to 9 it was 24 to 9

happy Easter everybody
                  Ash nazg dubratuluk
                  ash nazg gimbatul
                  ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

• turn send to Sarah coupla of hours ago
                    Ash nazg dubratuluk
                    ash nazg gimbatul
                    ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

• Hello there !

I'm sorry, but I announce I will retire from this game (only !), now that the situation is more peacefull for Irish. My decision isn't motivated by anything wrong in this game.

Simply after the depature of Quinns & Black Ice, I feel it is my turn to leave and let enter a new and fresh blood in this game !

Whatever, I thank Nimrod to have been a nice Ally and other players for having fun, savage wars and hot diplomaty.

I will wait of course to find a permanent sub.
                      Zobo Ze Warrior
                      --

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
                        Hello there !

I'm sorry, but I announce I will retire from this game (only !), now that the situation is more peacefull for Irish. My decision isn't motivated by anything wrong in this game.

Whatever, I thank Nimrod to have been a nice Ally and other players for having fun, savage wars and hot diplomaty.
                        Im sorry to see you go Zobo. You too have been a great ally. Through your diplomacy and aggressions against Blackice you were able to give me time to rebuild my civ. Im sorry all, but in my opinion quinns wasnt that great of a player, at least in this game. I have been producing mills and factories in most my cities since day one I took over.
                        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• I'm not leaving Apolyton ! Just I feel better to stop some game.
                          In fact I keep actually just the game I started and one other game High Voltage because the situation is quite bad (so sub will be hard to find) and putting the civ on IA mode will unbalance the game.

And as my civ is actually (this could change) only oriented to war production, the turn are quick to play.

Teamhorses game was and is still fun to play. But feel that new blood have to put in the game. Old pope Zobo is getting too old. All his favorits conseillors are dead or retired now. He has the feeling that his Palace is no more a Home for him. It's time for retirement. snif ...
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --

Comment

• Who has the turn. The latest I know of was turn sent from Darth to Alesia. Alesia, did you receive and play it?
                            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Thread closed

Closed this thread. Please continue on the thread with the name:

Teamhorses 6.

THREAD CLOSES ******* THREAD CLOSED ****** THREAD CLOSED
                              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Working...
                              X