Clear All

sounds good to me Gav
    Ash nazg dubratuluk
    ash nazg gimbatul
    ash nazg trakutaluk
    agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Let him just do it Zobo.

She only plays with her little laptop, only sending turns. Klair isn't reading the forum anyway (Yes Saddam - I do know what your are thinking of already when you read "laptop" ).

If any should be able to persuade her, I think we have to go via Slamp. They have had a very effective coorporation during the "clone wars" of the DC-game ("the clones" is my own "invention", refers to me and Jon. We have made some battles and wars together - and until now, it seems like we are loosing them all (DC (both out) and Lung Fast (Jon out)). Let's see how DoSomePBEM is going).
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

And now serious:

If one member of the alliance is destroy, the other alliance win the game ?
        An excellent idea - just make it two - an alliance of 4 should be able to take one hard hit without falling apart. When half the alliance is destroyed then finish.

If we have a 3 vs. 3 game, then ok to Zobo's proposal.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I was not really upset against farted glory. (Just forgot the )

So truce.
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

I got another idea..... I love the idea of defeat when two nations are out in a 4 vs 4 - but what about 'defection' that is a nation changes side if its capital is caught...... this would tip the balance strongly in favour of the side capturing the civ - so to make up for the fact the nation ain't been happy at forced to fight alongside its enemy they could be forced to drop troops down to 'On alert' - waddya reckon?
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Too many rules, not enough BLOOD!!! So.... errrm....who's startin' the game? and who's leader of which side? and what ARE the sides? and where's my nose hair plucker? and why is bellybutton fuzz always blue?
              Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

I'm not sure - lots of questions specially when you count those you did not ask.

I have elected myself chief(!) of the PBEMs.

Blackice and I on each team I think (hope). Reason: He is faboulous and I have never defeated him - neither has he defeated me (except in the DC, but that dosn't count). Blackice plays MP online - I don't.

Problem for me: Blackice do know how I think - but on the other hand: We somehow do think alike .

Franses is "normal" ally with me - let me take his son under my wings. Darth is with me (I havn't asked him, but if he protests, I call his father).

So:

Team PBEM:
                TheBirdMan
                Dirty 1
                Dirty 2
                Dirty 3

Team MP:
                Blackice
                Darth Viper
                Gav
                ?????

Pls cast you votes.

Edit:

Ok Gav and Darth. Both goes to Blackice. Then I'll try to get some really dirty allies.
                Last edited by TheBirdMan; October 1, 2001, 03:33.

Gandhi

Comment

Sounds goo. I don't want to be a teamleader, superviser, moderator or anything but a warrior in this game Someone pick me!! Pick me!!
                  Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

LOL Birdman.... I surrender!! Erm Blackice, erm Boss.....You wanna line us up - I have little experience of PBEM.... I have kicked Blackices backside off the map on a couple of occassions, however, Blackice has so regularly kicked my backside off the map it is likely to stay in orbit longer than Mir did

I suggested an Internet team - and Darth U should feel honoured - both sides want you..... I don't suppose anyone could set up a two continent map with the allies on the same continent - now that would be pretty incredible stuff.

We could have the civleague 4 versus the others??

Blackice, and the Birdman need to choose teams then..... and as soon as this is done lets see about map and settings then begin......
                    Last edited by Gavrushka; October 1, 2001, 04:20.

Comment

I'm have called for "help". If all 3 accept, be prepared for a hell on earth.

Gandhi

Comment

I feel very honoured...now i wonder who will pay the most for my services
                        Ash nazg dubratuluk
                        ash nazg gimbatul
                        ash nazg trakutaluk
                        agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Gavrushka lights up a cigarette and leans back against the wall, 'Sorry Birdman, the Boss couldn't make it, he is busy erm.... planning..' , an evil grin flickers across his face and then as just as quickly disappears, ' So you feel you are ready to take on the Civleague Alliance..... show this boy out of the Citadel men, and if he or his hellspawn ever show there face here again, kill him.' Gavrushka turns his back and walks away laughing to himself....muttering something about deluded children..... 'Prepare the defences', he cries,' we are going to war!'

Comment

Somewhere my name got lost. I want to play in this game

I liked the idea of Gavrushka, the Internet gamers against the all PBEM players. But I would loose my natural ally, Birdman, indeed.

This all confuses me. Count me in on either side but be sure to count me in.
                            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

This is an outrage Birdman!!!!!

Who would dare to blacken the name of 'The Pure One' with such blasphemy?

Have I ever betrayed an Ally?
                              Backstabbed a Friend?
                              Broken a Treaty?
                              Reneged upon any deal?
                              Gone back upon my word?
                              Attacked another without just cause?

The answer to all these is NO!
                              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                              - Anon

Comment

No dear Jon, not a friend - that's why I want you.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X