Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance

I propose a new PBEM of 6 or 8 players on a gigantic map with a 4 versus 4 or three versus three player game - IF anyone is interested lets start it up - Victory is the total annihilation of the opposing team, anyone interested post your preferences and lets make it happen .......
    He's back after a fashion...

If we have a 4 vs 4 I would. Not I have not much more time for roleplay.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Count me in if a moderator will make sure that I get to play regularly.
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Yes, generally 6 or 8 player games are slow. Except is a stro,g and potent moderator kick the fat back of some lazy players.

Personnaly I've no more time to be player or moderator...

But actually I'm playing a three alliances (of 2 players) game : TeamHorses.
        It's fun...
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Ya Ive got my hands full currently in 8 games (+1 sub). I want to be done with half of CTP-PBEM games bye spring. So no more for me

Comment

Sounds like it could get pretty messy in a game like this. Count me in I can always find time for an extra turn in the mail.
            Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

What more blood guts and glory wellllllllllllllll count me in too

Ok KLAIR PLAY
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Me thinks too much bear for you blackice

Who the hell is Klair?

Comment

I don't know, I'm supposed to be 1 mille from the nearest PC...

I'll play at school and if I can't play my turn I'll give it to one of my partners to make the game go fast...

Maybe the teams could organize in that way so 1 week is played only by 1 player (the 4 civ's), to garantee the speed of the game. Next week other player take control, and so on. Of course if you can play your civ just talk your teem, but thinking to have 1 full turn a day.

... so, count me in, it could be a great return

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                    Me thinks too much bear for you blackice

Who the hell is Klair?
                    While bears are good game and lots of fun to elude (That’s ok fad I meant allude) I refer er reefer to the slacker Klair who is to be (unconfirmed) the best pbem'er. I doubt it but just the same I have challenged her several times? She does not seem to want to play but one game? The one she is winning my hero!!!!!

So Klair up for a game cuz you are going to need a boost after your lambasting in er DC what do you say, some of the best players you will ever meet are playing this one and it is right up your ally er alley ??? Do you think you hve (And Have lol) the right stuff????

Last edited by blackice; September 28, 2001, 21:30.
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

What

There is a french chick playing Pbem. And you all have been holding back on me

Ok blackice, I meant Beer. Not bear...honesty

Ye whacky cannucks are really somthing...

Comment

ya know whacky bears like bear er beer

B: Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?
                        P: Mmmm, no, Brain, don't think I can.

P: Egad! You astound me, Brain!
                        B: That's a simple task, Pinky.

Sung to Camptown Races by Stephen Foster.

Pinky: And now, the parts of the brain, performed by The Brain!
                        Brain: Ye-e-s!

Brain: Neo-cortex, frontal lobe
                        Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
                        Brain: Hippocampus, neural node
                        Right hemisphere.

Brain: Pons and cortex visual
                        Brain: Sylvian fissure, pineal
                        Left hemisphere.

Brain: Cerebellum left!
                        Cerebellum right!
                        Synapse, hypothalamus
                        Striatum, dendrite.

Brain: Axon fibers, matter gray
                        Brain: Central tegmental pathway
                        Temporal lobe.

Brain: White core matter, forebrain, skull
                        Brain: Central fissure, cord spinal
                        Parietal.

Brain: Pia mater!
                        Menengeal vein!
                        Medulla oblongata and lobe limbic
                        Micro-electrodes...
                        Pinky: Naaarf!
                        P+B : THE BRAIN!!!

Brain: That ought to keep the little squirts happy. Ye-e-s!

Lyrics provided by the author
                        Or do we?

Comment

Do you want to know anything about Pinky And The Brain??????? If you answered "NO!!" on both of the questions, Then you've come to the right place!!! Narf!!! If you want to know what Narf Poink Zort Egad and Gonk mean, Well A Narf is like a Poink or a Zort, A Poink is like a Egad only not as enthusitac, a Zort is more like a Narf, A Egad is like a poink only more enthusitac and last but not least A Gonk is like a Narf but from outside.

Last edited by blackice; September 29, 2001, 10:16.
                          Or do we?

Comment

LMAO!! WTF!! Hey erm did we take a detour ang get lost. Ice hello is there anybody home or has that dang pinky gone left the building, wobbling purposefully to nowhere in particular??

Well we seem to have attracted some top players.... I got an Idea how about the Internets vesus the PBEMers?? Come on PBEMers you'll be on home soil -

The gauntlet is thrown Blackice and Gavrushka stand shoulder to shoulder crying 'Bring it on' to anyone that will listen - I would suggest we Ally with Franses and Darth Viper, and then you PBEMers line yerselfs up - the gloves are off...... come on come on - I'll throw in a prize for the winning team - Klairs home phone number???
                            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

We have to find something special for Alliance game :

If one member of the alliance is destroy, the other alliance win the game ?

Another point :

Saddam, don't speak like that on french girls you testoteron addict !!
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --
                              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Working...
                              X