This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi BerXpert

I will be looking for you on saturday. I will be online at around 9pm my time (Thai). Don't know what time that is in mexico.

Comment

Anyone who wants a game on Saturday please give me a time and I can play. You may have to excuse a certain degree of computer illiteracy at first: do I just go to the multiplayer option in the game and join the lobby? Do I need anything else? (IP address?)

p.s. I've been reading the posts on this thread and I feel very strongly about cheating. I'm really looking forward to playing against human opponents but it would be no fun at all if someone didn't play fair.

Comment

Boney, if you have the Singapur time is GMT +8, I have GMT -6, then there are 14 hours of difference.

Your 9 pm = My 7 am

I will try but I play Squash at the mourning, maybe you and Mrs Porter could play a match, for him is the 1pm, a good time for play I think.

If someone want to play with me I'll be there at 19:00 GMT

---

Mrs Porter you are right, only enter to the lobby but we meet at the california12 server. You must have the patch 1.2 to play 'cos we all have it, and players with version 1.1 or 1.0 can't see us.

Comment

Mrs Potter,

I may have a game on Saturday afternoon but Saturday morning is still free. I am on GMT+1 so how about 10.00 o'clock (GMT+1)? Mail me at fransm@europe.com if you arew interested, have any questions about starting it all up, want to set a later time or whatever other things you may want to ask.

To anyone else (including mrs. Potter),

I have a day off tomorrow. If anyone is available on Friday october 12, I would love to play. Just mail me at fransm@europe.com.

Franses
          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

and players with version 1.1 or 1.0 can't see us.
            ER Yes they can just by applying the servers.dat also it warps the game alot in their favor eyes wide shut

Ber I am up for game eme.
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Nice to see a new 'character' in the form of Mrs Porter!! Hope there will be a few in there to welcome 'Mrs Porter' to the group
              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Hi everybody!

My teacher got sick, so there was not class today. So I'll be there to play if any is free.

C YA There

Comment

No one showed at cali12, what happen?

I'll be there for a while, maybe today I go early to bed as the last week

Comment

Berxpert,

It works better if you mail to people when you are available. I certainly would like to participate some day. In that case mail me at fransm@europe.com.
                    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Thanks Franses, it's a deal.

But just that was I did, I drop a few lines a couple of guys but there was not response

Comment

Hi everyone.

I'd like to become a rated player. The highest level I've won at is Emperor, and I live in the UK.

Game anyone?

Comment

aye!

Its a bloody scot

Welcome aboard Kaxnix

Comment

I will be gaming at 6 pm est anyone up for it?
                            franses?
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

Blackice,

I would have loved to but did not check here because I sent you a mail.
                              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Doh so true
                                How about tomorrow night or early thursday? or heck Saturday?
                                Had a good game with Boney and Gav we had to help Gav though
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X