Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Game Ber Ber and I are getting together at 6 est anyone else want to join?
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

CTP Internet Game result

Game { 5 restarts or "what awful map we set" }
      Players {Blackice, berXpert}
      Finishing order {Blackice, berXpert}

Fast game 2 hours, islands with mountains, I go ahead on tech and population, my cities were 10 vs 5 from Blackice. Every thing was going good until the Big Pirate arrive to my gulf, some problems with the server (???) drop all my rutes so it was realy hard to keep a good science rate. I conceded the game.

-----

Game { Revange }
      Players {berXpert, Blackice}
      Finishing order {berXpert, Blackice}

I went to shoping for 2 hours, while Blackice was kicking the Paul a$s I was doing the same with a newbie, 1 houre after the meeting we start the 2nd of the day. It was also fast, again my cities were doble size than him, even better tech this time so I could lanch 15 SOL before him and take 2 cities realy easy. He conceded.

-----

Game { Overpopulated }
      Players {Blackice, berXpert}
      Finishing order {Blackice, berXpert}

This was longer, maybe 5 hours I went sleep 2 am. After a full review Blackice take the decition to have the same city size than I do, result he kick me agan By the year 0 a.C. we were equal in tech, science and SOL, after a surprising strike I take one of his cities, well just for one turn. But I don't know what he do to have that super powergraph. I conceded when his submarines start destroying my battleships.

Thanks Blackice great saturday games

Comment

Great games indeed

I would have to say the first one should not count. That trade flaw is a new one to me and as we discussed it simply became unfair to continue so let's not count it ok?

It happened to me in a game with Paul I left to look for you and came back to the game. As usual the trade was gone but as with you it showed 10 caravans yet I had access to only 4 this bug seems new?

The game with Paul I had him by ten techs and was lambasting his cities with sols. He did not even have them yet While he had to leave (As did I) I had mega sols and troops on the way and IMHO he was finished...Sir Gar the other player (Nice guy play him) Decided that since my pg was doing the verical romp and well beyond him or Paul it was time to attack me. It was a good move and it made the game interesting. Two fronts two wars be a good one to have finished. Good game Sir Gar, Paul competion is getting better for you I see Thanks for the tips

Good Saturday with time on my hands I got in 3.5 games all in all I played 8 over the weekend...

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

lol yeah you were attacking me before i had sol
          but yet you didnt take a single city or even threaten too lol
          my power graph was still higher and i had sol by the time i had to leave.

I seem to like to get my self in a difficult possition these days , makes it more interesting for me (-:.

Comment

Well Paulino1 that is the fun and the whole idea isn't it.

Too bad you left the first city feel right after, must have been the 18 sols loaded with troops what do you think? The other nine on top of those came from the other side of the map

Good game for sure thanks I look forward to our next one.
            Or do we?

Comment

Anyone gamming today?
              Or do we?

Comment

i might be maybe hard to tell
                should be on about 5 to 6 pm your time maybe

Comment

Sounds good Paulino1 who else Gav said he would be there too come on people
                  Or do we?

Comment

I'm at cali12 if someone is up for a game

Comment

im around from now
                      ill be poping into the lobby, looking for someone to play

Comment

Where is everyone???

I have been pretty busy recently both with work and trying out civ3, but it seems that there are not too many players around now.

Also I now only seem to get 3 servers, is this due to lack of demand or is my computer playing up.

Comment

i also only have 3 servers ... someone said it was cos some of them are down ... but i dont really know
                          zZ_oxide_Zz

Comment

I'll be around if some one want a game today

Comment

DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE

Note the new Internet rankings have been calculated, please subscribe to new thread which will shorlty be 'topped'
                              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

I second that
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X