Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly High, turn 59 [list=1][*](Blackice)[*]TheBirdMan[*](Fraze)[*]Hunter[*]Kambei[*]Krash[*]King Thor[/list=1]

Comment

Another World, turn 69[list=1][*]Kambei[*]Dugrik[*]Nukeboy[*]Faded Glory[*]Darth Viper[*]Syoris[/list=1]

Comment

I think im gonna sign up for this rating thing. The highest level I have beatin is diety.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Hi !

I would like to be rated.
          Victory level : Deity.
          Nation where i reside : France.

Thanks !

Comment

High Voltage, turn 69[list=1][*]PN[*](Blackice)[*]Hunter[*]Dugrik[*]ZoboZeWarrior[*]Eohian[/list=1]

Comment

hello

I will post genesis ratings tommorrow

Right now I dont care about anything else but KFC and beer

Adios!

Saddam,

Comment

FG, I posted the Genesis rankings last week. (Scroll up a bit.)

Comment

Is this going to be updated, or what? Didn't the immortal Blackice agree to do this??

I await my surge up the rankings

Comment

I am but a pee-on lol Reality is Gavrushka will be posting them asap. It does take a bit of learning to do this erm system, oh and don't hold your breath your rankings are fixed lol. JK
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Lungmatch 1.2 Turn 129

1st - Lung (Aussies)
                      2nd - Max Webster (Roman scum)
                      3rd - Blackice (Native Americans)

Are you rated in this, Blackice? I assume not?

Comment

Lung's Fast - turn 248: TheBirdMan was eliminated by Lung.

Comment

Ya right lololol no but thanks for asking Lungman
                          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                          Or do we?

Comment

Ohhh my dear IronLung.

I now guess I should be pleased. Turn 248!

Lung's Fast - turn 248: TheBirdMan was eliminated by Lung.
                            I just realized, that you saved me for the 4th defeat - the 1 I would have "earned" for turn 249 if you had waited for another couple of turns
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Sorry about the delay on updating- I think now I have seen the work involved I truly appreciate the efforts Quinns put into this, I have the details now to update rankings, and will be doing it over the weekend - Long term I will write a program to auto update as each result comes in and will attemt to provisionally rerank every other day with a new thread starting every 2 weeks, Solver has contacted me, and offered his support - Thanks Solver
                              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Thanks Gavrushka! I am really happy this won't fall apart, for the system is my child, all in all.
                                By the way, it is now running for just over a year! I made the original post proposing the idea on October 11th, 2000, so it's just over a year for this system. Hey, happy birthday .
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X