Another World Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by faded glory
    Oh how soon do we forget the French slime ball sent his Clerics to exploit the people the loyal Religous people of Baghdad
    How can we? You bring up this mythical cleric every week.

As for the slaver: yes, I did have a slaver exploring Africa, but he didn't enslave anybody. Not that there weren't several big juicy targets. Anyway, he's back home now and won't be bothering the Egyptians again. (He'll be bothering the Assyrians.) (After all, isn't somebody working on the Emancipation Proclaimation?)

---------------------------------------------
    Turn 76 to Saddam

Comment

• The French Government are deeply saddened to hear that the Assyrian government are still using an old lie to create friction against our nation's. We can only conclude from the vulgar language that the Assyrian leader is trying to draw the French and Mongol nation's into a futile and bloody war with the Assyrians and, I presume, the Egyptians with neither side winning. As a peaceful nation we will not be led into senseless conflict.
      "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

• Tho while still in anarchy.....Saddam made a decision. This Slaver Dugrik speaks of was found outside of Barsippa this turn by a diplomat. I ordered him to be executed on the spot.... This indeed means war.. I have sent 9 Pikemen into Mongol lands to cut the roads and trade routes that keep the mongol empire together. Unless the Mongols Publicly admit there wrong doings. Then this may also involve siezing several cities. None-the-less Cavalry is on stand down and no need is seen to send it East. Now the world has seen with there own eyes what we have seen all along......the Tyrant, Dugrik.

I will accept peace and withdraw my troops if Mongols agree to keep there Obese slavers closer to home.

How can we? You bring up this mythical cleric every week.
        Mythical eh???? He was real! Theres no foul play involved It really was a Cleric...Not some excuse to attack him in the future

Comment

• Who has the turn now?
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Very well Saddam, I am willing to call a cease fire. You have killed my only slaver and I shall not make any more. No more shall the shadow of slavery blight the Earth.

Be advised, however, we will defend ourselves, as one of your unfortunate warriors found out when he strayed too close to a city's walls.

Let us call it even then and go about our business.

Genghis Khan

-----------------------------
            Turn 77 to Faded Glory

Comment

• We accept and will call it even. But we remain vigilant against your betrayl

Out of curoiusity...what did you think, I would let that slaver steal a citizen? My diplomat was right there...didnt you notice he had been spotted?

Comment

• Oh yes I should also add that the new Baath party came to power this season. Bringing our production over 5,000 a season. And food yields in excess of what is needed. The first signs of light pollution are evident in the mines of Kirkuik and Baghdad. But it is a small price to pay for future prosperity

Onward !!

Comment

• Oh yes I should also add that the new Baath party came to power this season. Bringing our production over 5,000 a season. And food yields in excess of what is needed. The first signs of light pollution are evident in the mines of Kirkuik and Baghdad. But it is a small price to pay for future prosperity

Onward !!

Comment

• Darth.

Do you have the turn?
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                      Oh yes I should also add that the new Baath party came to power this season. Bringing our production over 5,000 a season. And food yields in excess of what is needed. The first signs of light pollution are evident in the mines of Kirkuik and Baghdad. But it is a small price to pay for future prosperity

Onward !!
                      Yeah right Galileo must be smoking some pretty good stuff hey Comrade!

Comment

• nuke i send it on yesterday when i first recieved it...i aint playin my turn when i recieve it at 3am cause i was in bed at that time but i played it at the first possible moment before my 24hours were out. I dont have time to post here everytime i play a turn especially now i get a message that the board is to busy almost everytime i load it up.
                        Ash nazg dubratuluk
                        ash nazg gimbatul
                        ash nazg trakutaluk
                        agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Turn 78 sent to Nimrod
                          "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Viper
                            nuke i send it on yesterday when i first recieved it...i aint playin my turn when i recieve it at 3am cause i was in bed at that time but i played it at the first possible moment before my 24hours were out. I dont have time to post here everytime i play a turn especially now i get a message that the board is to busy almost everytime i load it up.
                            Darth,

I know the board has been difficult to access lately. I was just following up to see who had the turn. Thanks for playing your turn within 24 hours.

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan

Comment

• Turn 78 to Saddam.

Comment

• Turn to eygpt

It is believed assyrias fall on the power graph is widely due to our massive spike in pollution

Regardless, we will press on. As the wonders of Medicine and Physics usher in a new era

Comment

Working...
                                X