Another World Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Out of turn post)

American and Incan scientists were jointly awarded the Nobel Science award for their recent technological advances, bringing both cultures into the modern world.
    Last edited by Av8tor; October 14, 2001, 03:30.
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn to Darth

All that talk of Jihad and war among our citizens has died down. Now that the mongols have withdrawn from our land. We have many pikemen moving to the border to secure what we believe is ours...

Saddam,

Comment

• Turn 71 sent to Sid
        "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

• Turn to Nukeboy.

Comment

• American News

The first inter city railroad link has been completed. Georege Washington stated, in the not too distant future all American cities will connected to this new form of transportation.

Nice turn speed!

Turn to Genghis Khan
            Last edited by Av8tor; October 15, 2001, 01:38.
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 71 to Saddam

Comment

• Dugrik, this border between is going to be a huge problem later in the game. I planted a city last turn 2 squares from one of yours. Again I planted another city just 3 squares...and when I get home I have 2 more settlers in the area about to settle...

I foresee a bloody future border war...unless we can agree on some things right now!It can be avert..

Comment

• Nimrod will replace me. Send turns to : ericmusser1112@yahoo.com

Comment

• Welcome to the game Nimrod!

Comment

• Who has the turn?

Comment

• dugrik plz resend to me

Comment

• Dugrik, respond to my emails you blashpemous swine

Comment

• Turn 71 resent to Saddam.

Saddam, I haven't received any e-mails from you. (My email address is Dugrik@ev1.net).

Comment

• hehe your right

Turn to darth

Comment

• saddam turn has not been recieved..
                                Ash nazg dubratuluk
                                ash nazg gimbatul
                                ash nazg trakutaluk
                                agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Working...
                                X