Clear All

• turn send on
    Ash nazg dubratuluk
    ash nazg gimbatul
    ash nazg trakutaluk
    agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Turn sent to Kambei
      "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

• Turn 68 to Genghis Khan (Several hours ago)
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• turn 68 to Saddam

Comment

• Siderakis will sub permanently me:Tronn@ifrance.com.

Comment

• I've sent turn 69 to Kambei

I'll re-send the turn to Siderakis
              "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

• Turn 69 sent to Siderakis

Welcome abored Siderakis

Comment

• Greetings !!

I, Siderakis, have taken the leadership of the Incan people. I am pleased to see that this people is well advanced and widely expanded. My predecessors did well.

I have to set up a new internal policy based on development and the respect of nature.

External affairs will be the continuation of what my predecessors did before me.

I am a peaceful leader, opened to discussion, and respectful of the others.

Nevertheless, i am also aware of the ancient dictum : " If you want peace, prepare war".

I wish good luck to all my colleagues and peace for all.

Siderakis.

turn 69 to Nukeboy.

Comment

• turn 69 to Saddam

Comment

• The dirty Mongols have again broken my trust Bye violating the city limits of 2 citys, they have broken several treatys.

Saddam is angry, the people are enraged. Youths and Clerics alike are calling for JIHAD against the Mongol disease

Dugrik!!

You ignominous rat! Get out of my land or feel my wrath

Comment

• Bah! the only way I'd be in one of your city limits is if that settler adjacent to my forces founded a city. You hardly have cause to cry foul.

You might also be more sympathetic if you'd remove the pikeman who's been camped out in the Bokhara city limits for the last three turns, in spite of my demands that you leave.

Frankly we tire of your constant aggressions, and will deal with you shortly.

Genghis Khan, ruler of the Mongols

Comment

• Oh yes turn sent just now

The Citizens of Baghdad are enjoying there new Soccer stadium..Last night the Kirkiuk Towel-heads, played the Baghdad Holy Warriors. When all was said and done the Towel-heads won a sweeping victory which was later marred bye tradegy as an angry soccer hooligan tossed a gernade unto the train killing everyone on the team.

Muhamid Hamdoon, Sports Reporter

Comment

• Turn Sent to Siderakis

Comment

• Turn to Nukeboy.

Comment

• Hah, just as I suspected, you founded a city next to my scout and immediately started crying Tresspass, all the while expecting me to ignore the pikeman and warrior you have encamped within the limits of two of my cities. Remove them now or I shall resume my scouting of your territory.

Genghis Khan
                                ----------------------------------------
                                Turn 70 to Saddam

Comment

Working...
                                X