Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
    Syoris,

When is the Cannes film festival? My diplomat would like to attend!

Just as soon as film is invented
    "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Whats a film

turn sent

Comment

Originally posted by Syoris

Just as soon as film is invented
        I know what you mean. Our scientists are diligently at work and they haven't discovered film yet either. Right now our military is using single repeating rifles, but our scientists tell us repeating rifles (a/k/a machine guns) are near at hand.
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 27 to Frazer
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Thats ok NB, My scientists are hard at work on a Camel Powered Airplane

(Realises BI has the wrong thread :0)

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by faded glory

All good and well but what happen's if the Camels get the hump

Well some one had to say it....

Turn 67 to Kambei
              "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

(Realises BI has the wrong thread :0)
                Faded Glory f/k/a Saddam,

Camel Powered Airplances should be easy to shoot down with either a musket or a repeating rifle. I guess the only difference may be how much you have to lead!

BTW Turn 67 to Genghis Khan
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 67 to Saddam

Comment

Im satisfied with my neighbors actions (mongols) now that they have withdrawn from our soil. I pray that there be peace between our people, despite your past transgressions against our people.

I have called back our pikemen from siezing a Mongol mines. I hope your Archers will pull back further for the sake of peace

Saddam,

Comment

• Did you nexted me? Sorry for the delay: familly' s problem. I understand if you did that.

Comment

• Who has the turn? Saddam did you send your turn to Darth?

Comment

• Sure did

Comment

• Darth have you played the turn?

Comment

• No im sorry ive been offline for the past few days because ive had to reinstall my comp 4 times this week so ive lost the turn and just asked saddam to resend it to me. I apologise again for this

Darth
                              Ash nazg dubratuluk
                              ash nazg gimbatul
                              ash nazg trakutaluk
                              agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• tis done

Comment

Working...
                                X